Cheap mini portable MP3 player

You can still adjust the volume, but these are physical buttons too, so should be fine.

At least it won’t randomly change tracks in your pocket.

2 Likes

I’ve used as many as 5 at a time. It’s a bit hardcore and not recommended unless you intend on getting fried.

I don’t need to use any hardware lock. I just keep the device in a plastic keycard cover which I get in bulk and either use to hold my device or to carry NFTs. Pretty effective.

Here are the keycard holders:
https://amzn.to/3RrRrOS

They eventually wear out but it’s fairly inexpensive when you get buy them in bulk like that.

Link again to the mp3 device I’ve been using:

4 Likes

Yeah, over 4 regularly gets very fry worthy. You’re constantly looping energy audios so you don’t over tax your reserves, nerve audios so you’re not frying your whole nervous system trying to channel all that energy, and energetic repair audios. Anything over 2-4, depending on your individual limits, and you quickly need at least 3 more just to maintain it - it’s not worth it and risky.

1 Like

I got myself a few devices

Of the following:

with an upgradeded battery

3.7V 250mAh 302035 Lipo Battery

https://a.co/d/dfp7LKA

1 Like

Even with the new battery, I don’t love that battery life. How’s it working for you though?

1 Like

Buy Nokia Lumia’s

You can stack

The OS is discontinued, so no more of programmed obsolescence and shit

They are dirt cheap (have 6 of them for less than 80€)

Tho I don’t use more than 3 on me, 1 for the plasma water and one for the Environment

Battery goood it can last 2 days with full looping
(Plane mode, no WiFi no Bluetooth and energy saving enabled)

4 Likes

What kind of Mac do you have?

I use one of those multi-hubs attached to my Mac, and connect the device to the hub.

Just a Mac, living in a Windows world…

1 Like

Thank you all for your responses!
Since I’m not allowed to bring it in to my workplace (especially as it also has a voice recorder function), I play only the fields with simple tones with no melodies or rhythms at volume 3 out of 20. Do you think I am getting all the effects of the fields?
And how about volume 1 out of 20?
If even 1 out of 20 is fine, maybe I can play fields with melodies and rythms without getting heard.

I charge them once a day. About an hour at most is what it takes. I a USB port charger does the job and can charge them all at once.

2 Likes

Anyone here using a MP3 player with Mac? I looked up online I see no MP3 player supporting Mac like copying audios from Music to the MP3 player directly.

1 Like

Volume 1 out of 20 is fine, just have to be close to the device. Hence why I keep mine in my pockets.

1 Like

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/252844180?sortBy=best

1 Like

I saw this link but not sure if this works on the latest operating system, Apple does everything to prevent workarounds.

1 Like

Well, apple’s probably not going to ever certify a 3rd party mp3 player. And at most, it’s a 30-40 dollar experiment. You could also use older phones (android or ios) and get software that has wifi transfer like glazba or vlc.

1 Like

Ok will try

2 Likes

Thank you for your response! mrpixeltech

How does the built-in speaker sound?

Yeah

1 Like

Hi Rosechalice
Thanks for your response!

It works well. I keep it on the lowest volume when playing my wiring fields during the day

2 Likes

Just a word of warning if you’re like me. Increasing the volume lets me “feel more energy” but I haven’t noticed it “increase the effect”.

So if I loop SHG all day on 1, I’ll be just a mentally fried as if it was on 10, but I won’t have felt energy flooding through me the entire time.

2 Likes