Cheat code for increased sensitivity to fields and possibly energy?

I’m in my early 30’s, I perform Intermittent Fasting as well, and likewise I also do not smoke cannabis anymore.

I have heard that Weed converts Jing energy into Shen too quickly and that’s why people end up ultimately feeling drained after smoking weed. I realized that to increase my energy sensitivity, it was best if I ultimately increased my Jing through all means necessary from quitting weed to also performing Semen Retention.

I don’t feel like the IF genuinely contributes to energy sensitivity since I’ve done it for so long, but a clean diet definitely helps as well.

9 Likes

You can try soul core restoration too.

4 Likes

the more you work the energy the better so expect results overtime, they will come eventually, especially if youre putting in consistent conscience effort… as for cheatcodes , the fasted state is one id say, qigong makes me feel energy like crazy but it was meh in the beginning. the mstate series is a good 1 2, as well as this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1JG3ALG0K8c

edit: not 2 mention boost sensitivty to any tools by seductionflowmagic

1 Like

I wish this was true, but I fast nearly every day and my sensitivity isn’t that great

And ofc Sapien medicine course, where there fields to increase your energy sensitivity.

3 Likes

U mean loop that audio overnight?Will it also help me sleep better?

Yt video you sent really pack a punch,immediately.I have audio talisman he sells,how could I use it to increase sensitivity?I am experimenting with using it during the night for best sleep possible.I think talisman can work as good as his sensitivity booster.As for energy work exercises i know robert bruce’s exercises to practice tactile movement etc. so I know what you are talking about it.

It was meant to @eternal

1 Like