Chest and Back

Made along the lines of the leg shredder but targeted to the chest and back.

Premium workout music.

Protected as usual

44 Likes

Tun… Tun … TUNN!!!

22 Likes

Lol, I was about to get Solfeggio, now this dropped… Chest & Back it is!

• Muscles without Limits
  • St Biceps
  • Hardcore
  • Acquisition of Abs
  • Arms Jacked
  • Legs Jacked
  • Chest & Back

I now need to make a stack haha

Did I miss any?

26 Likes

Cycling^^

10 Likes

WOW!

8 Likes

What if we used solfeggio while working out?

7 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

8 Likes

I am so happy with it, i have lower backpain, and all the other muscles files, but this one completes the jacked and shredded serie for me, and it eases the tight muscles in my back.
Many thanks that you have answered our suggestions with this great release @captainnemo

10 Likes

True words!!! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

It made me sleep like baby from one listen.muscle got bit stretched.

8 Likes

There is an after workout field, plus all these massage fields, these might/should help.

5 Likes

3 listens a day since two days muscles chest and upper abs in sore also strength is noticeable in both parts

6 Likes

Also i forgot to mention period of hunger (Energy -Carbs & Protein) lol

1 Like

II just saw this gem
I was waiting for it for a very long time,
i have nft eternal and all healing audios for my back,
I think in my condition this is what will maintain my spine,
thank you captain
I will update as soon as I have results.

6 Likes

Did you actually buy it? You were PMing me a couple of months ago asking me to give you Plasma Flaunt

4 Likes

If you legitimately bought the audio from Gumroad it will send you a direct link to download the audio, the size of the audio doesn’t matter, all that really matters is if it’s a genuine purchase

4 Likes

No lol, I’m just saying that it’s a direct link from Sapien Med and Gumroad with the audio, so I don’t see why the size of it matters, what truly matters is if the purchase was legit or not, that’s all

5 Likes

I don’t have it

But size doesn’t matter

Or does it

2 Likes

I’ve been listening to it for almost a month, and my back pain has almost disappeared, or it has moved elsewhere, before I had pain in lots of places, now I only have pain when I carry stuff, lower back, I lost weight, at least I deflated, lol
when I go to the beach, all the girls look at me and whistle at me, if this continues I will file a complaint for harassment.
Seriously, my body has changed, I feel super better, more power, muscle, and I’m not doing too many exercises, at the moment, those who say you have to go to the gym to build muscle, me I think that by listening to the audios for a while, it gives you energy, and you go to the room automatically, it makes you want to go crazy. it comes by itself.
I also bought acu automaton, and automated tibetan, these things are great, the only fault is the 20 percent tax, I had to make detours to stop paying them, too bad I loved that all my audios are on the same account

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1 Like