Choosing the right audios for your problem

It’s been almost one year since I started using SM to heal a constant and excruciating lower back pain and only up until recently was I able to make serious progress with my condition. I wanted to share my experience with everyone so maybe some of you can get something out of it.

I’ve had lower back pain for some years now but the past year it got quite bad. There were days where I could not even stand up straight and was sometimes very tilted to one side. More than 10 minutes standing started to hurt and if any day I had to stand for long periods of time the next day I could barely get out of bed and walk.

I tried a lot of things, went to phisiotherapy and whatnot but they only provided temporary relief. Eventually, I got to know Sapien Medicine and got very excited to try it out. I tried every audio that I thought could help, here’s a list of them:

• Joint regeneration
  • The spinal tapper
  • Advanced healing
  • PP 1
  • Smart stem cells
  • Bone strengthener
  • Collagen booster
  • HGF
  • Transneuronal delivery of hyper-interleukin-6 targeted to spinal cords
  • Pain control 2.0
  • Core strengthening
  • Experimental Arthritis treatment

Some of them provided temporary relief, especially joint regeneration when looped for long periods of time. However, the situation kept getting worse.

One of the things I noticed was that when the pain was very strong, my hips would look very misaligned. About 2 months ago I found the The Symmetrical Body and Hip flexors audios. The first time I listened to The Symmetrical Body I felt a very strong sensation in my left leg. Then, listening to hip flexors helped me have a good hip posture. With time, I started to get relief and noticed that I was standing up much more straight than before.

I’ve concluded that my lower back pain was originated by hip misalignment and that’s why none of the previous audios could provide permanent relief, because even though they were healing my bad posture created constant damage to my sacroiliac joints (where the pain was more prevalent).

My stack consists right now of:
The symmetrical body
Hip flexors
The spinal tapper
Milivolts
Smart stem cells

I’m making rapid progress and it has been almost two weeks since I’ve felt any pain at all.

Thanks SM!

22 Likes

Body Symmetry works on so many things. Amazing field.

4 Likes

Excellent! Good for you! :+1:

6 Likes

Thank you for the useful post @anon25556360 !

2 Likes

Thanks @anon25556360. Will also try the stack. The Millivolts? Which audio are you referring to? (i suppose an older audio that is not sold anymore?)

It’s the second version of Advanced Healing. Not sure if it’s sold anymore, you can reach out to Sammy on DM.

Cool thanks. How is your progress now?

The audios did help but after some time the problems came back. What I definitely found to be hands down the most effective thing is to strengthen your core muscles. Do a lot of plancks and avoid food that cause inflammatory responses.

1 Like

Have you tried the Foundation training 12 minutes workout? It’s specific for back pain and free (you can find it on YouTube). It fixed my back pain when I was having issues.

1 Like