Christ Consciousness NFT πŸ•Š

Dealing with the healing abilities and spiritual miracles of Jesus, as well as the spiritual path of rightenousness, etc.

For the mind body and soul.

l

14 Likes

is this recruiting? I am interested.

5 Likes

Yes.

Time to awaken what is all within.

4 Likes

Interested for sure.

5 Likes

absolutely interested!

3 Likes

I just gave up one nft project because I have so much already but…I really feel called to this one especially during this timing. I am in. I will find a way.

4 Likes

Ah @Ric_Flair and I had planned a Jesus NFT, but I’d be honored to join this one instead.

8 Likes

What were the odds of me logging in right at this time :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes: … I’m very interested :)

4 Likes

Execution > Ideas.
Action > Planning.

From experience

4 Likes

Exactly why I wanted to make this right now.

This the time :)

1 Like

True. We created the thread already, just hadn’t invited anyone. It’s all good. As long as it gets made I’m happy.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m done with people coming at each other for β€œIP”.

It’s pyrrhic now.

Also you did Philosopher Stone too bro? I might need that so DM me a message I can save it for later.

Okay everyone add your name here tonight, I want this to be only a few more people.

2 Likes

Nah I wasn’t the leader but I was in the group. It’s my all time favorite NFT. :) I don’t have an extra copy though.

2 Likes

Hopefully can get that too again.

Lol I’m obssessed with Newton, he would be proud.

I was thinking of making a Panacea project you interested?

3 Likes

I’m sure you can find it pretty easily to buy or trade for cuz most people don’t appreciate it.

4 Likes

Philosopher’s Stone already can be used as a Panacea. Plus I can’t be spending too much money on NFTs from here on out. I had to join this one here, this is special, but I’m pretty much done. Got all I need. I do appreciate the offer though!

3 Likes

So you want us to type our name in here again?

Gnosticmedic27

2 Likes

Hi, I’m interested

1 Like

Interested

2 Likes

If that’s the case:

Kay

(also in case I’m asleep when further instructions come). Would really love to be part of this one although I’m also pretty much done otherwise, as I have all I need.

4 Likes