Clarification on the point of no return stack

1. After listening to the deep aura cleaning field field I can immediately play the remainder of the stack? The 3 hour rule is only if you listened to fields before listening to deep aura cleansing correct?

2. Can we put the ego dissolution in this stack too or is it best not to mess with how it was originally laid out? If we can and it actually helps even more, where would it fit in?

3. Do we need to stop listening to all other audios during the time we are running this stack?

2 Likes

Correct!

Yes you can add that one to the playlist. It will function as an additional booster, since it lessens the egos resistance to fields.

I’d say put it after the Aura Cleanse or Before Subc. Limit Removal.

Depends. Are you listening because you don’t get any / hardly any results? Then yes only listen to the fields in the playlist. Ideally twice a day.

5 Likes

Thanks!

This is a tough one. I think I might be feeling/getting some results but not nearly the amount I think is intended. This is going based off others experiences and the profound results that have been reported. I know results can be different per individual however I personally don’t feel I have had any ground breaking profound results with the audios yet including the paid ones.

In the scenario someone was getting no results from the audios. Why would they stop listening to them with the point of no return stack? Would it hinder the process?

2 Likes

Sometimes it’s good to take a break and focus on the issues addressed in the point of no return stack.

In any case it’s good not to listen to too many audios in order to achieve results faster. So I’d say it depends on how many you’re listening to and if a lot then consider dropping some temporarily to focus on one issue.

4 Likes

Good point. I wasn’t listening to too much. Besides the staple audios like SLR and the energy blockage audio, I was listening to plasma protocol for body healing, either the adrenal or endocrine audio and some wealth related audios.

1 Like

Yeah doesn’t sound too much to me :blush:

1 Like