Classical Orchestral The GOAT Scent

:sparkles: Ladies I can faithfully report that this is great for us to use as well. Since issue, I’ve found it confers a sense of well being while calming everyone in the vicinty.

And, so far, no amorous advances just kumbaya. :sparkling_heart:

11 Likes

Sage Mode Dreamweaver Sensei always delivers.

1 Like

Try the GABA field from Gumroad. Far too underpriced tbh.

2 Likes

@Alkul

Looking into it now…thank you! :sparkles:

2 Likes

Of course 🫶 Enjoy the gifts shared by our beloved Golden Surfer 🪷🌄

4 Likes

@Alkul

:face_with_monocle: Hmmm…intriguing. Kindly explain, if you would, what you mean by “Golden Surfer”. At first blush, it puts to mind this guy…The Wave Rider
…but I’m not sure of that’s what you intend. Too many posibilities. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

It’s Dreamweaver. He surfs across the dark ocean of Dreams with a body emiting a blindly bright and incandescent light akin to a star :star2: :sparkles:

6 Likes

@Alkul Oh lovely! I do agree with that! :sparkling_heart:

And thanks for the explanation…as usual it initially sent my mind in a million directions at once. :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

initially half an hour later one loop two times a day

2 Likes

For me, this brings up those feelings and sensations, of awe, admiration, feeling intoxicated by a man, manliness and masculinity

It feels similar to when you watch a man walking around, in all his potent, solid, competent, virile maleness and manliness
(Those male sounds add to it)

Intoxicated, awe, admiration, veneration, giddy, a little heady :smirk::innocent:

10 Likes

Yes! I love that characterization @Muse !

It’s exactly that… the feeling a woman has when the perimeter is well protected by a good man. Leaves us free to work our magic within the safe confines of a secure perimeter.

Leaves you feeling all fat & sassy! :sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

My sister told me that I smell really nice. She doesn’t know that I haven’t bathed in 3 days.

13 Likes

:face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth::face_with_hand_over_mouth: You are so funny!!!

4 Likes

hahahah i use google translate. I really don’t know if you guys understand me lol

5 Likes

Me too!!! Do you undestand me? Lol

4 Likes

now yes, sometimes google translates badly, so I wonder if anyone even knows what I want to say lol

2 Likes

I also want to say that people stare at me every day. a few stares each day of a few seconds.

3 Likes

The men are staring at me very intensely, I have to look away first so that he doesn’t get into trouble.

Brava! :100: :ok_hand:

:joy::joy:

Bathing isn’t cool anymore now

5 Likes