Clever Like a Triple Gemini - Psychic University

Gemini is the third zodiac sign, ruled by Mercury, the planet of thinking communication. It is one of the three air signs. The element air is intellectual, observant, objective, communicative, and reluctant to make a decision.

A triple Gemini individual is someone who has their Sun, Ascendant (rising sign), and Moon in the zodiac sign of Gemini. This strong concentration of Gemini energy amplifies the typical traits and characteristics associated with this Air sign.

Gemini is one of the most intellectual zodiac signs in astrology. It is characterized by very high intelligence, unique insights, quick, witty remarks, and usually a great sense of humor.

Overall, the Cleverness of a triple Gemini is a product of the synergy between their intellectual agility, communication skills, curiosity, and social adaptability. Each of these qualities enhances their ability to navigate life’s challenges, engage in stimulating conversations, and leave a lasting impression of their wit and intelligence.

In this product, I offer only the dimensions of Cleverness of this sign, and a healthy and steady integration, with a nudge to use this cleverness for your highest good (Trust me a necessary safety mechanism).

Your subconscious will oversee the changes and permanently integrate what it considers optimal.

You might feel a small and permanent increase in your mental energy levels, but I can’t promise this will be integrated by everyone.

This doesn’t change your astrological energies. Permanent effects.

-2:32 min audio-

20 Likes

I knew a triple gemini once. Ought to be very interesting

3 Likes

How is he/she Rose? I’m curious :grin:

2 Likes

In Florida he had a southern accent and acted like a gullible, friendly, funny goofball - a roadie for a really good band in Satellite Beach. In Georgetown (spiffy community outside Washington, D.C.) where we hitchhiked to, his accent was gone, as well as the dumb act. I was like - hey, where did your accent go? lol. The more I thought about it, the crazy scarier it was. Fortunately he only used his intelligence for good.

Just remembered, saw an angel on the road while hitchhiking that was there to protect me. One minute later a guy picked us up and took us all the way to Ohio cause I told him the town had the only Georgian bell tower around, and he was a bell freak. Okay that was a side quest lol.

Anyways, I have a high regard for the abilities of triple gemini to adapt and innovate. This ought to be really fun.

12 Likes

A bit funny to read this because one of my testers basically begged for protection for this field.

In his words - ‘Now it’s very easy to navigate through social interactions, and use the skills to manipulate people in my favor. I can see everything that is happening, all the patterns, it’s just too easy to take advantage of it.’

14 Likes

Hi PU, iIf I already have Astrological Intelligence Buff, then I don’t need this one, right? Thank you.

3 Likes

Well, this one will amplify the cleverness traits. I love both of them and think they are synergistic.

But ‘Need’ is a tricky word and makes it hard to answer the question.

7 Likes

Gemini rising here. Mental chatter, turning it into words, articulating feelings at speed and walking 200mph = ease lol

The nervousness of all 3 would be surreal.
Gemini moons find it hard to sleep as well lol mentally stimulated at will :joy:(mercury highly stimulated and rapid in movement)

Thank god only cleverness is aspected here, would be a great field before reading, learning and even before a debate.

5 Likes

That is interesting, my sun is in Gemini while the ascendant and moon are in others, would this be additional on top of my original sun in Gemini energy?

1 Like

Do not date this guy :rofl:

2 Likes

after how many loops you think this field will integrate permenat with myself ? the same question for the other astrology fields. if you can explain in details please @Psychic_University

2 Likes

It’s hard to talk about this in absolute values, but I think the majority of users can expect at least 50% of the effects in the first month.

I think the first standard deviation (~68% of users) can expect 70% in the first month.

But this is just a guess.

Also, remember that as you evolve, you give new dimensions for the field to work. So it’s a good idea to use it occasionally.

16 Likes

I´m really eyeing this up because of this:

communication skills and social adaptability. Each of these qualities enhances their ability to navigate life’s challenges, engage in stimulating conversations, and leave a lasting impression of their wit and intelligence.

Any more reviews?

2 Likes

defenitley noticing a improved sense of humour and sharp wit (only when my brain isn’t fried from dopamine lol)

7 Likes