2 Likes

This help with my social anxiety :joy:

Someone wanna trade this nft with ase nft? :crazy_face:

2 Likes

This is exciting

2 Likes

I bet it would.

But also

Quasi Kinetic Aura plus any one of the Bones animals. = social anxiety going way down. i.m.h.o.

12 Likes

Just a little far. Should have been 2022

1 Like

I want something like this but to be extremely funny and make people laugh all the time.

1 Like

…another Diablo 2 skill that we now have available as a morphic field!

:smiley:

7 Likes

When I used this it literally felt like I was wearing a dark robe and gave a chilling energy of the night and darkness. I’m sure those who are extremely sensitive to energy or psychic has probably felt this. The cloak is not used as a metaphor here but the actual real thing like wearing a thin object. (And I was sitting shirtless at that time and yet felt like I was wearing something) and it could be a possibility that the Patreon version of cloaking is added here but upgraded. It even flet like I could feel the movement of it when I was moving lol

23 Likes

It is

27 Likes

Thanks for confirming

8 Likes

Feels like there is more to this one. Does it change your perspective; your perception? Do you read people different now?

Either that or Smilodon is seeping into my brain. I’m using very few fields now just to try to tell what all this Cloak does. There are other fields that could be doing this and yet, it’s only happening just now and this is the only change I’ve made that recently.

Whereas the other fields I’m using, Smilodon has been a week and the other (very few) have been going for weeks or longer.

Anyone feel like you’re reading people in a different way now? As in more perceptive, more objective.

3 Likes

No one remembers 2011 though. Lol.

We have monk and the assassin had shadow clone… hmm. Do we have anything to speed us up like the assassin? Twitch in time. What is Captain really up to?

And of course we have plenty of fields for a Paladin build. Funny. Let’s get that magi pendent or ring back :crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I can’t wait to hear more experiences from the ones that use this. I am very tempted to get this one and the ‘Ascension-naut.’ lol

9 Likes

I’d love to hear more on the Ascension-naut too. And this one from others even though I have this one.

It works. Some fields draw attention and you can see or feel or witness them working somewhat against eachother. This one like “don’t mind me” and another field “My monk is fully capable of punching a hole through your chest, don’t mess with me”. “I just might be a giant cat who could eat you, don’t mess with me”… And people will look at you very sternly like wtf is that?

Overall I feel more confident with this one like people can bother me less. Probably because of the smart cloak evading stuff (remember the “blending”) when needed. But one of my biggest goals, just being left alone unnoticed this one does well as long as I don’t interfere with it too strongly with attention-drawing fields.

So if I mix Cloak of the Shadow with Smilodon Bones for example, it’s like watching someone in skyrim when you break stealth and keep re-entering stealth. They are just constantly over and over like “What’s that?! Must be the wind. Someone’s there! It must be my imagination…”

Or Cloak of the Shadow with Quasi Kinetic everyone lets me pass as an npc until I speak then I get these dumb smiles people looking at me like “you’re really a nice guy aren’t you” And I’m just like “ugh, stop judging me. Muggles.”

19 Likes

Bro, thanks for your thorough descriptive posts. I always enjoy reading them lol. Haha, you’re tempting me bad. Is it on command too? I get scared sometimes it will be permanent the more one uses it. I’d remembered someone said that happened to them with Thor. Lol. :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

lol

4 Likes

I’m glad you get my humor.

I’m trying to find some old posts right now and failing. It would be nice to quote them now to show why I think this field works a certain way.

I believe the cloaking activates when ill intent is coming at you. See the evil eye wards all over the cloak. It may do the same for the other subfields as well. Unremembered Unnoticed etc When you want to be Or When it’s in your best interest

“Upgraded and highly enhanced along with smart field capabilities”

I’m taking that statement for all it’s worth and I feel it’s fair to do so.

And I wouldn’t worry about permanence either. I think it knows what you want.

14 Likes

Wow that’s no fun. Should allow you to use it any situation. Hopefully there’s no monitoring and limits on Dreams version

1 Like

@Atreides talked me into getting this one. Lol. I am eager to try it out with all the nosey women and men down at the plasma place. Lol. Sometimes I want to talk to a girl, but then I see another girl looking from all the way from the other side of the room. With dudes too! :laughing:They keep tryna peep what I got going on with so and so. Lol. So I got something for them. “Im going in, I’m going in, I’m going in! AND IMMA GO HARD!” Incognito style. :rofl:

9 Likes

I’m using this Nft in conjunction with the raven bones haha I feel just like the dc character

12 Likes