Codex Galactica (Testimony)

This project has been one of the most extravagant I ever submitted, I am very grateful Captain has made it. Big thanks to the Captain :pray:

Thank you to the group and their contributions.
It was the obvious choice as a last request before the end of community projects.

We wanted the biggest knowledge pool ever made, a couple lifetimes wonā€™t be enough to integrate everything but thatā€™s a good thing. It will push us to learn as much as possible, as fast as possible until the end of our lives.

This is a massive knowledge repository from across the galaxies, dimensions and forms of life.
You will get all the knowledge of and about Aliens, Deities and angels, animals, beings from higher planes of existence, parallel dimensions, spirits, DNA, Akashic records, Agartha and much more.

You will get to connect and be taught by these beings.
An experience beyond the boundaries of the human experience.

62 Likes

Time to share all those impressions in public guys

12 Likes

0bc4d4e2-f491-44f2-9cc9-373ddcba0b2f.jpeg

23 Likes

I went to sleep soon after getting this & had a vivid dream of a herd of elephants standing in a big open space in a city. Vehicles & people were moving away from that place rapidly, scared, while I was watching the scene calmly.
When I checked dream interpretation online, I saw a lot of positive things connected to elephants in dreams.
Elephants symbolise strength, patience, wisdom. I feel I am imbibing knowledge relevant to my progress with this nft

15 Likes

Does that mean the final batch of NFTs is already made?

1 Like

Nah I believe this was the last one made before Captainā€™s original statement. He just released a new statement saying:

8 Likes

The great project of all time. The greatest project ever.

Philip thank you forever brother for this opportunity.

To you and Captain.

4 Likes

Could someone please add me to the private group of Codex Galactica ?
I purchased this recently

Sorry if you feel my request is an entitlement. Although, i never requested anyone in the other NFT that i purchased becoz i connected fairly well to it.
This one i am intrigued and would like to see the journey of its creation .
Thank you

1 Like

Yeah, you should have received a notification

All the people I havenā€™t added to the groups they wanted, even all the people I never heard of before.

You can send me another PM, Iā€™ll add you sigh

1 Like

Thanks for the oppurtunity to read it. I have seen myself out now.

1 Like

PM me sigh

I have had this for a month now. The day that i was let into the private group, i had a very intense headache followed by a rapid stream of images in my head. I decided to sleep and appreciate the beauty of what i was seeing, paused on a particular image and it was breathtaking, waterfalls , mountains , empty roads, a small being/human (maybe) with white skin with a tinge of light bluish hue. The image streaming service went on for several minutes and with the headache i was unable to move my head and then i fell asleep.
Next morning , the headache was still present , with the same intensity as the previous night.

About 9-10 days later, the same scenario happened except it was only for a few minutes and in the evening. I was like, codex is doing it again. I left everything i was doing, closed my eyes ready for the trip.

Intense magnetic sensations in my forehead region followed by a short-lived image streaming service. Pretty dissatisfied that it was only for 1-2 mins.

Good thing, no more headaches.

Similar incident took place at the end of the month. But again , different timing. I was about to get up from sleep in the morning , and realized the streaming service was already on. No sensations or headaches. I kept my eyes closed for the remaining duration (again short lived).

It was not what i was expecting at all from this NFT, lol. I meant, it seemed like images from earth.
Where are all the beings etc., lol.

So, in summary three random days of image downloading. It is, as if, the Codex has a mind of its own , when to start acting up. No amount of ā€œplease do it nowā€ works on the Codex for me.

So far, i havenā€™t printed out this nft. I tried to connect with this NFT only for the first few days.

One thing i noticed , which prompted me to put up this boring review , is that my visualization has improved without me even trying to achieve it. One evening, i closed my eye and randomly decided to glide down from the top of a mountain and i could clearly ā€˜seeā€™ the pebbles , boulders, sharp edges of the mountains , the greenary down below. Oh , it was breath-taking.

Thatā€™s pretty much how i reacted.
I was in the middle of watching a show, lol, when i did it.

15 Likes

Anyone have insights through meditation or dreams/visions with it?

1 Like

Extraterrestrial contact has not been made yet, but sometimes when i close my eyes i see beautiful sceneries.
Few days back, it felt like a forceful projection of particular scene (it was brief , my heart started racing, i just tried to block it out). (like the moment when you know something weird is about to happen and your heart starts beating fast)

Other days, nice pictures of valleys, someone doing somersault in the snow etc lol

Remote Viewing being activated, maybe. Saw a white van somewhere in the middle of a desert like environment, the path was carved out clean. And there was military in a light brown uniform.

10 Likes

Iā€™m guessing I need to get this from the forumā€™s marketplace

1 Like

Is there an on/off functionality built into the NFT?
So as to avoid overwhelm

1 Like

It is smart field, so you can make the intention known. It is also designed to download most useful information to you, so I do not think it would go beyond what is useful.

4 Likes

excellent. thanks for the info

Updated

1 Like