Coincidence And Synchronicity

Bountiful Harvest Album

This audio helps induce you into a flow state of being where the right things keep happening to you in a very noticeable way. Coincidences and synchronicities are words used to describe these random and pleasant happenings that lead to the right meetings and situations to help you on your path to abundance.

6 Likes

I use daily in my wealth stack as I believe this can help out my luck in general and work in tandem with other fields. I have also heard that people with high levels of vibration/consciousness can automatically things with lots of synchronicity, so I guess I will just play that until I get there.

4 Likes

This is one of my favourite fields together with Probability Alteration & Luck.
I listen to this daily since the beginning of March and so many fun coincidences are happening on my travels!

Funny, surprising results:

1. Was traveling in Osaka and wanted to go to Universal studied but didn’t fully understand how to book the ticket online on the Japanese website. Decided to research another day and explored the city. A girl contacts me via couch surfing hang out and we meet up to grab a coffee. She also brought a Japanese friend and it turns out that he works for Universal Studios in Osaka. Showed me how to purchase my ticket and even offered me discount!

2. Traveled to the city in Japan where I used to live 13 years ago. Dowloaded bumble app for the very first time. I haven’t ever used a dating app but a friend told me you can also just activate a the “friendship” mode and make new friends. Among the first seven people contacting me was a guy who recognised from an event 13 years ago. Which was really a crazy coincidence because we only met once and never talked again after that event and the city here has 1.5 million inhabitants. We met up and kicked off a really great friendship in the past month.

3. Went for a walk at a random beach and thought to myself “would be nice to have someone to talk to right now.” while listening to that field. No 10 minutes later I hear someone calling my name and turn around to see a guy I met during a Salsa dance night. Turns out he was working in a Taco restaurant near by and just on his break. We got a chance to chat and later he even invited me to the restaurant, introduced me to all the staff and I ended up staying 3 hours, having a super fun afternoon and getting treated for free tacos and ice cream! They asked me if I wanted to stay for dinner but I told them that another friend from the Salsa dance night already had invited me for dinner but that I didn’t know where it was because it was a surprise. Then the staff told me that guy is a friend of theirs and that he had reserved a table for two people in exactly this taco restaurant for the same night. So imagine how funny it was and what a huge coincidence. Had to make use of it and we pranked the guy and had a really hilarious evening.

4. Got invited by a friend in Australia. She lives pretty far out of Sydney but I told her I would come. Googled her address to see where she was located, since I don’t know much about Sydney. Turns out she lives in a neighbourhood of a YouTuber that I used to watch vlogs of and who always showed that neighbourhood in the vlogs. I always wanted to visit that place and now I will live there for two weeks. Such a cool coincidence!

5. Went to a bar in Japan and randomly met the ex boss of a old friend of mine. We only found out a while later during our conversation. He was so thrilled that I knew that friend and payed my entire night at that bar lol Again, this was in a city with over 1.5 Million inhabitants!

6. Went for a walk in a park to see the Japanese cherry blossom. Ran into a German guy that I met five years ago on a two weeks visit to Japan and it turned out that he also just got here for a visit and hasn’t been since that last time we met years ago. Felt like a crazy coincidence in that moment to the both of us!!

Fazit: this field really helps me to create coincidence especially with people and often leads to a really fun and lucky day for me! Super grateful for these experiences. Will continue listen and sharing if anything else happens.

7 Likes

I use it almost every time I need to make something difficult happen for me. And situations always come to my side in “strange ways.” I love him. Thanks Energetic Alchemy

3 Likes