Collectibles not claimed

Do digital collectibles from sapienshop still work if i did not claimed in a solena wallet ? ;(

2 Likes

Some people have noticed that. NFTs work as soon and as long as you’re the owner.

But having them in your wallet is preferable. It may be needed.

Not everyone connects with fields (or all fields) as easily.

1 Like

Thank you ! I will try to transfer it ,i had an issue with phantom as it was my first transaction and didnt have any sol

If u bought the NFT from sapienshop, u dont need any sol to claim it.
U just need a wallet to transfer the NFT into.
@Augusta

Hi, well,i have a phantom wallet , i tried to transfer the item but had no luck, I encountered an occuring “error”. I read somewhere on the forum that what i have mentioned before might be the problem …

1 Like

IMG_7247

How many times have u tried?
I ask this because Ive had this difficulty too in the past (the last time a few days ago) but after a while, it finally got transferred.

Have u tried to manually put in the number to your wallet?

I tried many times but not manually, i don’t know how to do that . I would appreciate your help

I will try.

Is this an NFT from being in a private group?

I know using my desktop computer, when it comes down to download the NFT, u can click to have it connect automatically to your wallet
OR
u can put your wallet ID number (which is very long and composed of numbers and letters) in manually. There is an option for that in the upper right hand corner. (that is what I have to do every single time) Then after u enter the number u click on the green arrow, (I think it is) following the number for it to transfer. Even with doing that sometimes it doesnt go thru the first time, so u need to try again.
I think I am remembering this correctly.
@Augusta

2 Likes

Thank you , Its done! I used desktop version on my phone !

2 Likes

Congrats!

1 Like