Coming Clean

Image of Let's get real. Everybody, BoJack wants to get real.

5 Likes

That’s true. I was invited to witness a trade between @Jesus and another member, @krishna203, where Jesus said the same thing to validate him receiving an NFT first. Luckily, the member was smart and didn’t fall for it and I was invited to witness the deal. What’s really funny about that - he didn’t even hesitate! He claimed that he had an old account that he obviously never revealed.

Of course, the deal was never made :)

Does he go around saying that every time?

By the way, this information is likely not his real info. the very first scammer, he reminds me of him. It is likely they are the same person. It was a guy from Morocco who kept coming back with multiple accounts.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, that’s him. lol

Yes he tells everyone that you’re his forum friend who give him free fields like order by 3 and many nfts

Thats his real information im 100% sure

Here is some proof :

Ironical, how someone who himself is a scammer, who literally stole 200$ from someone innocent that too using gods name as profile name is saying that he wants people to be prevented from getting scammed.
Atleast refund @Msondur his 200$ you took.

1 Like

That’s cool. Seems like a tactic. Jesus scams. Yujiro exposes. Then Yujiro gets exposed. Haha

brotherrr.

Remove these pics.

3 Likes

He will get it back
He had not used PayPal friends and family

3 Likes

Oh, that’s a relief!
I did not know that is a possibility.

You’re saying im him? Lol there are millions of guys who says brother as mate or friend. Lol helping other is also not good these days

Brother, brother
I…Will…Fix…You

2 Likes

And in the end…

giphy (4)

8 Likes

These images can be found on telegram groups… if you think it’s me it’s good I would have liked it lolll

I made a huge file with all the members of your groups and I have real images and real information… don’t confuse me with your friends… Hein Talisman who pretends to be a woman…

don’t worry dark people like you we know where it ends

2 Likes

I just wonder…
Why don’t you guys all invest your time in sth actually useful?

9 Likes

:grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

Just send me astrobeast nft first to this address xxxoozcii997abb7618 audio only brotherr

@Lunamoon22 Hahaha! It’s like self entertainment. He is at it again :D

Keep going :popcorn:

4 Likes

Lol expose me I can send even porpore photo here I’m not afraid…

and two 2 I have concrete proof that Jesus = Meti a member of their groups… they are several cheated and their leader is American he lives in Atlanta I have already given this information to competent people

If you think I’m Evans or Jesus that suits me, believe a scammer. at least I have proof

Unless you’re stupid who would give his true identity to strangers

No honor amongst thieves

3 Likes

And why do you need to?

Not that I want to know, it’s just funny what these scammers do at this point. It is not as entertaining as they think it is though.

Be it that you’re Jesus or anybody else, I’ve got no interest in this.

Just highlighting what’s obvious here.

Leave the scammers trail outside of this place though.

4 Likes

Could I please get the audio served with a mousse au chocolat? :chocolate_bar:

5 Likes

Ran out of :popcorn: following this self-revealing thread
Icecream

Thanks for helping us filter out who to avoid in the NFT selling thread.

1 Like