Common Ground Between Religions and Spiritual Ways

What is the common ground between all religions, or at least those we know about?
And what is the common ground between different spiritual paths/ways/schools/practices?

Let’s see what we got.

I’ll start with one (known?) analogy between Christ as the Word of God, through Whom all things were made and AUM/OM, the Sacred Word/Utterance/Sound, the primeval sound and connoting the act of creation (a little bit of Wikipedia).

Is Christ OM, the Essence of The Absolute, (an) Avatar of The Supreme/The Father or perhaps of the second Deity of Trimurti (Trinity and Trimurti? I know that dogmatically Christ is the Second Person of the Trinity, who is One Being, One God; also, there are Christians who don’t believe in the Trinity) or is this analogy a little bit forced?

Also, let’s remember that this thread is about Common Ground, not blatant differences between religions and spiritual paths/ways, so let’s try to stay on that commong path/ground. :sweat_smile:

Gotta give credit to @Violet, since one of your threads planted this idea in my head.

1 Like

Yo mine was for class lol
Just fyi lol
I think each religion is lovely btw in their concepts
I just make this disclosure because I don’t want to mistakenly offend anyone.

All my religion posts are for class :sweat_smile:
Either for philosophy class or religion class - that and the “do we need to differentiate between spirituality and religion prior to science x religion debate” thread
But
I submit my answers though before posting on here though kk
I do not cheat! scouts honor :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

@Gnosticmedic27

^ he is the man you want to talk to

(Sorry for @'ing you bro haha)

1 Like