Computer fatigue

When I use the computer for long periods of time, I often feel drained and demotivated after. I don’t usually use the computer often and I know that it’s the reason I feel that way. Any field suggestions that would help. I think it’s cause of the blue light.

3 Likes

I loop sun gazer when ever I have to use my computer for a long period of time

4 Likes

Im on the computer a lot of hours a day for work then my laptop.

My solution:

Every time i touch the mouse i feel absorbing its energy

Plus i wear it too in a tag.

Zero fatigue.

Then once im done i listen to

Brain refresher
Enhanced blood circulation
Amniotic Healing Pad
Acu automaton

And im good.

10 Likes

Hi.
Great advice!

Can you share the name of the pic that you printed on the mouse pad?

Thanks in advance

3 Likes

Quasi Kinetic Aura - NFTs - Sapien Medicine (enlightenedstates.com)

4 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Idk, the one thing that I do - I stay between 3 and 5 feet away from my PC, that way, I am not that near, but I have not felt any computer fatigue, at least in the last half decade (there was a time where I used to feel fatigue and I thought that it was from the PC, but I never found out IF the PC was to blame; also, we use all these technologies and new gadgets, idk); there are some fields for 3G4G5G and other fields which target technology issues (Elektrosmog or something - its an album on Patreon, maybe they are available on Youtube too, I think), anyway, I would not worry that much, maybe try to strngthen your Aura, your Chakras and Improve your General Health (idk)?
These are just some suggestions/ideas.

Edit: I can stay away from the PC, since I use a TV as a monitor, otherwise it might be more difficult, especially if I would have to read something, especially for longer periods of time.

2 Likes

Oh im sorry!! I forgot to put the name or link lol

2 Likes

Yah thats exactly what the Quasi Kinetic Mandala does :D

2 Likes