Computer science part 2 (the computer wiz series)

The rules are not going to be liked by many, I apologize in advance.
I will consider the concrete details of the design to be an industrial secret. You will not be told much more than this:

Part I to be summarized focused on understanding computer science at its roots. Part II, here will focus on the computer languages, programming and coding.

If the description doesn’t say much to you now, it will shortly after you try the field.

How is it different than Cyber Brain ?

For cyber brain we looked at common uses of computer for analysis and focused on using intuitive, extra-sensory perception to mimick gain a better understanding on one’s own.

This is to become a better computer scientist, not bypassing the computer for intuitive insights. But to bridge the gap between humans and their mechanical thinking machines.

How is it different than Conceptual conglomerate ?

The technology is similar but it is applied in a very different way for a completely different objective.

How many members or copies ?
We will accept all those who dare step forward.

Disclaimer: The submissions are still closed. However that doesn’t stop us from preparing to go as soon as it reopens.

Do you have what it takes ?
  • I am in !

0 voters

9 Likes

I’ll close this in about 24 hour, more or less.

1 Like

How many parts will be there in total in this Computer Science project doctor ?

2 Likes

It’s an epic Trilogy, get all three parts together and you can mind meld with the machines

3 Likes

3 parts :ok_hand:

Part 1 is closed
Part 2 is here
Part 3 hasn’t been announced yet

4 Likes

Wild Speculation, Part 3 perhaps is Consciousness of Nature, to wield deeper understanding of the Matrix which makes our Existence with ease, takes aspects from Manhatten Method/Conceptual Conglomerate and weaves it as a functional aspect of Captain’s Magic laden component which makes Intricate Complexities of Nature/Engineering Sciences Second Nature to us!

1 Like

Sounds pretty cool :sunglasses:
@DavidBert44

1 Like

Can I join?

@MilesParker

Of course you can
:smiley:

Thanks