Computer science part I (the computer wiz series)

Ahoy hoy,

The Manhattan series on Gumroad has ended. However, I think some unreleased designs deserve to be pursued as a brief community NFT series: The computer wizard series.

The rules are not going to be liked by many, I apologize in advance.
I will consider the concrete details of the design to be an industrial secret. You will not be told much more than this:

This isn’t about flashy changes; it’s more under-the-hood stuff. It fine-tunes the way you filter 2d and 3d informations, making that process cleaner, more like how a computer would do it. Then there’s the part about getting things done, your internal workflow. It’s about making that smoother, more logical, so when you’re tackling a problem or building something new, it feels more straightforward, more efficient.

Gain an extra conceptual layer, that interprets your pure thoughts and observations in a discrete way, that is a countable, distinct and separable elements.

Automation and mechanical thoughts :slight_smile:
If the description doesn’t say much to you now, it will shortly after you try the field.

How is it different than Cyber Brain ?

For cyber brain we looked at common uses of computer for analysis and focused on using intuitive, extra-sensory perception to mimick gain a better understanding on one’s own.

This is to become a better computer scientist, not bypassing the computer for intuitive insights. But to bridge the gap between humans and their mechanical thinking machines.

How is it different than Conceptual conglomerate ?

The technology is similar but it is applied in a very different way for a completely different objective.

How many members or copies ?
We will accept all those who dare step forward.

Disclaimer: The submissions are still closed. However that doesn’t stop us from preparing to go as soon as it reopens.

Do you have what it takes ?
  • I am in !

0 voters

20 Likes

Interested
Interested
Interested

Did I say interested?

2 Likes

Whoa, i’m In for sure!

1 Like

Interesting… If this is a part 1, how many parts are there?

1 Like

Hopefully 3, maybe, maybe 4.
Probably just 3.

3 Likes

Actually take me out, I have still haven’t used my brain fields to the fullest

You should have said “Never mind” to stay in character lol

5 Likes

Always In!

Bumping this

Price Tag that we should expect is the general NFT of Mandala and Audio one?

@GamiroCFC

Yes, mandala and audio

Can we submit community projects right now?

@MilesParker no

I think I’ll leave it open until Monday. Then see if someone wants extra copies. Then it will be ready to be submitted whenever the submissions reopen.

1 Like

Interested!!

Very interested because this might be the beginning of a new Manhattan series :sunglasses:

1 Like

Thank you all for joining :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Bumping this

5 Likes

Creating the group now

4 Likes

Can I get in @Dr_Manhattan