Conceptualization- Symmetrical Teeth

A purely conceptualized creation. Doesn’t have any energy but rather pure concept. The field gives instructions to subconscious mind to create these changes:

Symmetrical Teeth,
Teeth whitening
Improved blood flow
Teeth regen
Hygiene
Gap removal
Reverse tooth decay
Improved tounge posture
Improved bite and jaw balance (may affect face shape to some degree as teeth is related to facial symmetry).

Just like subliminal uses the power of subconscious mind to create results but with pure concept instead of affirmation like other conceptualization series audios. But unlike other paid audios this doesn’t have any external energy added to it. You may feel sensation in mouth and teeth while using this as it works on physical level. And just like any physical field would require continuous use until desired results achieved.

18 Likes

Just one listen, but I can definitely feel a change.

Very cool!

3 Likes

Forgive me, does this work even if you already use a specific field for teeth?

1 Like

this approach seems very interesting

will you also upload other conceptualizations to test, for example one for the facial structure, or single facial features

I already got good teeth so I cant really test this

1 Like

It will

2 Likes

This one affects facial jaws as well and it’s balance. You can try and see.

3 Likes

It’s a field?

1 Like

Yes

2 Likes

with your products, does it matter wether or not its played through speakers or headphones?

Also can I listen music over it since its silent or would it disturb the field in any way when its coming through the same audio output

1 Like

They are not subliminals so you don’t need headphones. And you can listen to music or whatever in background no problem.

4 Likes

But I recommend speaker with any field ig especially stereo speakers.

3 Likes

Your fields are seriously good. Thanks for this one.

3 Likes

Is there a listening distance to respect?
I mean, the classic fields seem to me to have an extension of 1.5 meters, but these?

1 Like

You can use it like any other audios. As long as it is interacting with your energy system you’re good to go.

3 Likes

I just started reading your description and my mouth started moving.

1 Like

Gonna add this to my daily stack.
Thank You, Equilibrium. :pray:

@Equilibrium, can we loop this Creation?
Currently I’m trying to get rid of a toothache (I’m Better, but I want it to go away completely).

Wow I just love you stuff. I need to check out your pattern channel. Thanks.