Concerns About The Weight Gainer

Hi,
I have been using the Weight Gainer for about 3 weeks now, and I went from the recommended 2 times/day for 3 days to 3 times/day for 4 days to 3times/day for 3 days.
I read a post somewhere that someone who also used The Weight Gainer had heart problems (?)
Now, while I am very sure this doesn’t cause heart problems for me and that I don’t have heart problems, I was a bit concerned yesterday because I felt weird sensations in my heart/chest area and sometimes stinging sensations in my legs/arms.
My wild imagination tried to convince I am going to have an heart attack.

So, all I want to do with this post is ask you about your experience with this field and ask @SammyG
and Dreamweaver (I don’t want to tag him, he’s really busy) about their viewpoint and advice on this matter.
This is really really really important to me since the expected outcome of this field means a lot to me.

Thank you very much

5 Likes

Sapien’s Patreon says this:

Please do not over use, use twice a day for 3 days then wait another week to see how to results go (at the end of that week)

Does this mean one should use it and then wait 11 days?

2 Likes

The Weight Gainer YouTube description does indicate that you can listen more often, though you may want to pause for a few days or decrease the number of listens if you feel like you might be listening too much.

Full description:

What this one does is use platelet-derived growth factor-AB targeted to all existing fat and muscle in your body to cause a growth of these cells which result in a weight increase.
Please do not over use, use twice a day for 3 days then wait another week to see how to results go (at the end of that week)
You do not want to create a problem where you have too much fat cells and find it impossible to lose weight.

If this doesn’t work so well, then listen more regularly. (some seem to have gotten more results like that)

Edit: If you’re trying to speed up the results and haven’t already done so, you could also try adding Myostatin and increasing the amount of food you’re eating, particularly protein and fat.

3 Likes

So is it true that you have to wait 11 days?

Hmm. My understanding of the description is to listen twice per day for 3 days. Then at the end of those 3 days, wait 7 days to see how the results go, and adjust your listening based upon that.

The 7 day period of time may be recommended to wait for results to develop, to ensure that one does not gain too much weight which is later difficult to lose.

2 Likes

This seems to be pretty difficult since I just started to gain weigth very slowly while using this field … Would really love to hear Sammys or Sapiens Perspective on it

1 Like

If it hasn’t worked so well at the outset, it seems fine to listen more regularly:

If you are concerned though, perhaps try listening less often or taking a break for a few days at a time, testing whether the sensations are correlated.

It’s certainly possible to have strange sensations when overusing a field, and it’s also possible the sensations are from another source.

It would be great to get their perspective!

1 Like

It might of been your subconscious slightly blowing things out of proportion…(That’s what happened to me a little when I’d heard bad things about Q.I.'s audios, which I’ve listened. Not true btw) But can I tell you something? I’d started working out in 2012 of my 15 year stint…got tired of being skinny(127 was my initial prison weight) and had seen 2 members of my old organization working out and remembering them being huge.(It’s funny how when you don’t work out, everyone that’s got a little size is huge.) Within 6 months, it was apparent that even though I’d been skinny, that I was indeed a mesomorph. (I’d caught up to those 2 huge homeboys. and everyone was saying so. Black inmates, white inmates, Mexican inmates) Well I peaked out(weight wise) in 2014 at 201 pounds. I was addicted. I shitted, slept, and ate lifting weights. I’d eat like a motherfucking food contest, paying extra for huge bags of meat (Looking back in retrospect, this wasn’t necessary and probably was really harmful for my health internally). All I read was “Flex” magazines, “Muscle and Fitness” magazines, amongst many others…but the female guards in there, and specifically one I was talking to named Ms. Medina, and my girl at the time, said I was getting too big(5’9 at the time as far as weight) and she didn’t want me getting too big. If you’re doing it for yourself, then great… But if you are doing it for the girls(which I presume you are), being huge is not necessary. If anybody feels I’m being dishonest, ask me and I’ll show. I’ve got my pre prison pics of a 127 pound me with no tattoos, and a current pic of me at 190 with tattoos…I don’t want to get any bigger than 190. This is where I’m staying. I wish you the best. So health first. Aesthetics next.

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing this with us.
Well, there are multiple reasons why I am doing this, the most important is that I want to feel comfortable in my own skin. I don’t even want to be really muscular or anything, just about average weigth is fine for me. No need to overdo it.

5 Likes

Oh, that’s a great reason why…when I was skinny, I still had confidence (it’s never held me back with girls , but when I use to see muscular guys, I’d feel like I was a little bit less attractive then them…lol How tall are you and how much do you weigh now?

4 Likes

Yes, it is definitely interwoven. I think naturally speaking I am a more muscular guy but I grew up in the wrong environment and now I got to change that. It played a huge role in my lack of confidence and bitterness regarding girls in all these years.
Right now I am 5’9 and at around 102 pounds.
I am not even really comfortable saying it, most of the time when people ask me I’d just tell them I’m not telling them.

2 Likes

I know you’re going to get there in no time! :grinning: I’m sorry, I didn’t want you to feel uncomfortable btw, that wasn’t my intention. :slightly_frowning_face: You must be an Mesomorph like me…(Characteristics of a mesomorphs are a medium bone structure, small waist, broad shoulder clavicles, and low percentage of bodyweight.) (There’s mixtures of body types too) What’s the hard weight gainer do? Like is it a combination of frequencies? Also, don’t forget to feed your muscles. Working out is just only a third of what you need to do. Rest for you central nervous system(sleep) and muscles(“muscle recovery” does what sleep does for your muscles.) is essential for maximum protein synthesis.

2 Likes

Well, the broad shoulder part doesn’t really fit for me though. I have a very narrow torso and narrow shoulder, but I think it would change with working out.
I’m already working out btw., just not seriously, since I just engrained the idea of working out in my brain because I was very resistent to the idea most of my life.
Don’t worry, it is all okay.
I’ll just stop using the field for the rest of the week, then use it again on Monday, wait a day and see how I feel and then decide what to do.

I don’t know what you mean with “hard” weigth gainer though? I don’t know what it is. I feel like Sapien didn’t continue working on the issue, at least I never saw a field designed for people with this problem again, not counting the muscle-fields.

1 Like

Oops, I mean the “weight gainer”… Have you tried the “Upper body automated body workout”? That one works extremely fast for me… I had to quit using it for a week…You can also use the “estrogen reducer” and “Testosterone” one too…

2 Likes

DHT is stronger than Testosterone btw for putting on muscle…ALOT stronger…

1 Like

That’s very understandable. It can be a great boost to your confidence to gain a bit of weight to feel average. A friend of mine was around the same height and weight as you are before gaining around 10kg working out and adopting a healthier lifestyle. @This_Boy_Here has great advice about feeding your muscles and resting. Perhaps try some of the hormone audios. The Testosterone Boost, DHT and HGH might help.

1 Like

I really appreciate your advice, thank you very much for this so far.
Well the thing is since I am running a lot of stuff right now I don’t want to stress my body even further. Besides, I am really not aiming to become some kind of muscle-monster, I’d just like to passively gain weight while going on with my life

1 Like

No problem, I love to help!

1 Like

I think you are talking about masculine charm and nose shape? Yes, these are on my list, right after I have gained some weight

That’s interesting. I thought about using it but I am not sure, since the actual goal is not to have a symmetrical face but rather feel comfortable, charming and attractive, that’s why I found supermasculine charme more compelling. Thanks though, I will try it sometime. Besides, I think Sapien also has one for facial symmetry?