Confidence, Dominance and Authority Sigil

I do the same :cry::man_facepalming:screenshot pdf
@wellbeing
@bremerjung
stealth not active yet
And now you read this and I have the doubt if it will work and I made it print 4 times

I’m sorry, I don’t understand what you’re trying to say here. :point_up:

As we’ve said, if you followed the (simple) instructions, it will work. I’m not sure why you’re making the print that many times. You only need one print.

I’m not actívate the sigil

:+1::+1::+1:

I don’t know why I did it, I know I’ll only use one

Well, if you’re doing stuff that’s not part of the simple instructions and you don’t know why you’re doing it (I say this kindly) what are you wanting from us?

And if you are wanting something from us, it would be really helpful (to me, anyway) if you explain what you’re doing (or not doing) and clearly asking for what you want.

1 Like

I mean, print the sigil on 4 sheets just in case one gets stained and I have to go back to the cyber cafe since I don’t have a printer, I haven’t activated the sigil yet because I’m waiting for the right day, a day when I’m calm, calm, etc. , I am not doing nor will I do anything outside the instructions, what I want from you, only the help and support to clarify doubts, I will be activating the sigil next week and I will surely have more questions :+1:

I am quite new to this and it would be the first sigil that I will activate, so I want to do it in the best way and at the right time

That’s fine. But notice that really doesn’t have much to do with your question. It’s just muddying the waters for you in this discussion.

[quote=“Ricardo, post:134, topic:17435”]
I haven’t activated the sigil yet because I’m waiting for the right day, a day when I’m calm, calm, etc. [/quote]
Here, too, fair enough.

Just be aware that the “right” day or the “right” mood is not so important with this process. (In fact, I don’t recall anything in the instructions for that sort of thing.) If that’s something that you’d like to do, fair enough. Just be aware that this is something that you are adding to the instructions, making them more complicated than they need to be. And if you’re doing that with this step, you might look around to where else you’re making this process more complicated than it needs to be.

You might also consider how your waiting for the right day may actually be increasing your doubts (or, at least, giving you the time to think more doubtful thoughts and practice them into a sort of mini-habit of doubt with some momentum to it, like a stone that picks up speed as it rolls down a hill).

OK, that I can help you with!

So, what is “doubt”?

Doubt is a feeling that we create for ourselves (and, hang in here with me and you’ll see that I’m not blaming you there). We (and everyone I know does this to a certain degree–yes, even me :wink: ) create that feeling of doubt when we think thoughts which contradict what we want.

I’m not inside your head but I’m willing to bet you have an internal dialogue that can essentially be summarized something like this: “I want this sigil to work for me…but I think thoughts about why it won’t work for me” (and then you have a list of your reasons for thinking why it won’t work for you.

First off, I want you to know that I understand that you have cause for thinking your list of reasons. I get it.

Now, here’s the thing: because your guilt is being created by the thoughts that you’re thinking and because you are the only thinker of your thoughts, you have the freedom, right, ability and–now–knowledge to think different thoughts. When you think different thoughts, you will feel differently.

And when you start to look at this situation from this perspective and you start to notice how the thoughts that you’re thinking correlate to the amount of doubt you’re feeling, you’ll start to understand why no matter how strong and straight I give it to you here (and I’m sort of known here for my point-blank approach) it doesn’t make that much difference to you, because my words–no matter how sure, direct and declarative they are (and they have been all of that to you)–don’t change the thoughts that you’re thinking, the thoughts which are producing your doubt.

Now, that’s actually a really good thing because, in the grand scheme of things, you don’t want other people to influence your thoughts and the emotions that they produce. You want to be in control of your experience. I’m guessing that’s one of the reasons why you’re drawn to this sigil in the first place. So, even before you use your sigil, you can start to use the power that you do have.

I would recommend to you that you think thoughts that seem to be true to you yet which feel a little less doubtful when you think them. IOW, in the way that you’re currently sort of talking yourself out of this sigil (and its process) working for you, use those same abilities and skills which you already have to start to talk yourself into this working for you.

Truly, “the best way” is to just follow the simple instructions and, if I were you, I’d let go (as best as I could) of the unnecessary idea of “the right time.”

2 Likes

good advice, good to know

not that i have many thoughts about this

waiting for the “right moment” is also that according to the instructions I need to let the field be created without any hassle and I have a few family members visiting my house and they will go home the following week

Again, I’m not in your head but I would really encourage you to pay closer attention to that because you’re sharing here (whether you realize it or not) quite a number of such thoughts.

Like I said in my reply, use the power and authority that you already have.

the truth is I think this sigil will work very very well for me

Then you have no doubts then.

1 Like

1 Like

This might sound silly but is there a size limit on items that can be used? I keep losing/forgetting small items (eg coins/rings) so I’m thinking of charging something like my shoe with this sigil - would that work? lol :joy:

1 Like

Don’t use fabric thing. It’s just not gonna emit the energy very good.

You can try necklaces. Use titanium necklaces. Because they’re safe for skin.

4 Likes

Thanks Imogen, a necklace is a good idea. Btw do you know if leather holds energy well?

I think it’s fine but you always want to imbue something that will last you forever. I’m not sure if leather can lasts long

2 Likes

leather holds fields quite well, as Imogen said necklace is a good idea. I also like to create fields on coins etc and just keep them in a wallet.

2 Likes

It’s not a good idea, because the field is imbued into the material itself, and leather is soft and can be damaged / scratched etc. Easily.
The field self repairs of course, but may not if it is a big enough damage.

In general it’s better to choose a solid structure, that’s why medals, rings etc. Are suggested.

5 Likes

@ragnarlodbrok maybe get a necklace as shoelaces or something like that :joy:

1 Like

Can I put two earrings on the sigil or can I only put one of the two? (they are silver)