Confidence/Self-Esteem/Dominance Sigil + Lion - A Warning

Don’t think that dream would make something like that. The passive abilities on each one is the only symbiotic thing that I can see. I saw the comment on the dragon’s reaction of course but who knows what even happened there tbh.

1 Like

The dragon golem description says also that whenever you are not using them they go to sleep

Can someone please elaborate more on where i can find these mandalas and how they are used?

1 Like

On instagram, print them on paper, fold them, dont make picture to small or to big, just let it be like on instagram, enjoy

2 Likes

thanks for your reply! so do i just keep them in my pocket or has it to be visible and pointing at me? what about the duration of use?

2 Likes

Nearly all mandalas can be found here on the forum. Way easier to download from here:

4 Likes

in your pocket is enough, as long as its near you it will work

2 Likes

You can print them in black and white. A printed mandala will grow stronger over time. They grow faster, if you carry them with you.

If you look at them on your PC / Phone, they will infuse you with their energy, as long, as you look. The printed mandala works 24/7 on you, as long as it’s within 2 feet of you.

Mobile wallpaper version of these mandalas can be found here. Created by @Septimus:

6 Likes

Review on Lion Mandala from my side

I wouldnt advise you to use it, really, it made me act like an asshole, I had it combined with Thor tho but man, well the thing is I didnt act like an Asshole, people around me acted like that haha, but I did kind of acted like an asshole, like Samurai said, primal defenses kicking in people, so yeah, I’ll go with thor, that one is at least socially acceptable

2 Likes

Not sure why Dream decided to remake lion and thor as a tag but not touch wolf or knight one.

He already made wolf spirit and honor and glory.

Why not put it as a tag?

Wolf spirit literally gave you insane respect from everyone, the senses of an actual wolf + increased stamina (I tested this myself, wore wolf spirit and did 80 pushups without being tired, usually I max out at 50)

And lets not forget honor and glory, pretty much vip acess everywhere, people constantly wanna impress you and show you they are worthy of your royal knightly attention, even presidents become peasants before you.

Weird.

9 Likes

man I want this wolf and glory mandala

1 Like

I think its a timeline thing, couldve been a different Dream that made those.

1 Like

well wouldnt be a problem for him to redo these things anyways

1 Like

Where did you get it from?

Funny you say that because I’ve noticed I’ve been growling more and more at the gym as time goes by! lol

I don’t know how I missed this thread! I need to catch up…

5 Likes

Both were for sale on teespring.

2 Likes

can you post a link? they should still be available for purchase.

@GoddessAndGodOfAll
hey my brother, could you please elaborate on this? How does it manifest? I would like more description please! Thank you my Brother !!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

1 Like

Well for me personally I get really lost in my work outs so I get carried away in my sets, and I’m always giving my maximum effort and it’s In these times I find myself damn near roaring haha

3 Likes

INCREDIBLE!!! Seriously? but there is an involuntary roar? I mean, do you feel that “the lion” roars when you train? Are there other situations too?

1 Like