Confidence/Self-Esteem/Dominance Sigil + Lion - A Warning

Hi guys,

Decided to review both of these since I’ve been pairing them for a while.
I’m all about experimenting rather than fearing any experience, whatsoever. Some things might sound weird, but take what you believe or resonate and leave the rest.

Allow me to ascertain first the Dominance Sigil ( as I only introduced the Lion afterwards).
The things I deeply enjoyed with the Confidence/Dominance/Authority were standing up for what’s right, being a leader and having no fear stop me from voicing an opinion or acting.
Going specific, the first events where I’ve noticed were dreams. I have been into Lucid Dream learning and exploring this inner world for a few weeks. And although I am yet to master them, one particular thing happened:

You know those dreams where your ego places you in uncomfortable situations? Or scary ones? Or those that you had previously feared? That still happened , BUT, this time I acted and did not care of what was going to happen. Let’s say that I was having a fear dream, my ego manifested a situation which I tipically fear, I am still aware that I usually fear them, except I don’t… and act anyways?? However, you still have no idea it is a dream. Lol.

Then, there’s the usual not fearing or being afraid of anything. Of being in charge. In classes you voice your opinion, even if you are the only person answering a question from the teacher to the entire class. Amongst people you never feel out of sync, and especially the shit load of usual negative thoughts that one has during the day, they don’t come. They get dismissed. After all, that field has imbued self esteem /dominance, etc… Believe me, the Dominance part really wants to manifest in the day-to-day activities, but not in the sense that overthrowns anyone, it is like an innate ability…

Sorry I can’t explain it better…

I will give you an example : I’m in a workgroup, started looking for ways to finish our essay. And could have done it on my own entirely. I had to stop and tell myself “No, let’s discuss this as a group. Even though I already know and have most answers for the case study…”
I mean, I could’ve solved it entirely, but I sticked to the script of discussing… So, you have dominance and control, self-esteem, but you don’t have to overpower anything.

There’s also a sense of not caring for the events. Just like, you feel you have power regardless of the outcome. The way I put it “Just let life be, I’m gonna succeed regardless”

Now…Drumrolls… Enters the Lion

This is where it becomes dangerous. Especially if you don’t have your chakras balanced. I can growl now, and I’m not kidding. If I don’t transmute the energy and get really messed up with something, I get literally heated up. But this is no Kundalini, this is primal lol .I can and have threaten people and sometimes look at them like I was going to eat them apart if they gave the inappropriate answer.
Let me give you an example : A couple of stupid guys were messing with my sister and bullying her at school. The usual “strong ones” in a group, you know the type. They are also going around the neighbourhood destroying stuff, messing with other kids, and what not. I confronted one of them with his fellows yesterday, the energy build up was so fucking strong.
When I knew who he was, what he has been doing and where he was I turned primal. You see, they like to hang around the neighbourhod doing shit and nobody touches them, because they are either “guetto” or from there. Even the police being called, either they run or they can’t do anything. So I had enough.
Anyways, after going towards them I had to remember myself to not fucking kill the dude.

Please bear with me, I’m not usually aggressive. But I can’t stand two things: Injustice and Messing with “weaker ones” (being animals or people, ESPECIALLY ANIMALS) or my “kind” (this gets boosted with the mandala, believe it or not)

At the beginning, as usual, none of them was taking me serious… They knew to be “untouchable”. So I came closer and closer and i told him the following: “Stop the fucking game and look at me. I’m not kidding. LOOK AT ME.” A feet distance between us, staring at his eyes, I could sense the fear and my teeth were already getting a “bite”. If he did say anything wrong, right there or challenged me with his mates, it is like I would’ve beaten all of them . I was eagering for that…

The thing I believe is: the Lion energy is especially a primal thing, where you don’t want your whereabouts messed with. Nor your dearest ones.
The reason I won’t be following up with the Lion might be because I don’t need people to fear me. They already respect me. And most importantly, I respect myself. In a sense, this can be too “alpha” and push people away… Or they might depend on me just as a fatherly figure lol.

Don’t get me wrong, the Lion is great. BUT, careful with which you pair it with. If one hasn’t conquered its primal urges, you might embody it… At least I believe that the huge energy build-up is the Lion. Too bad that the energy was mostly directed physically, on the root/sacral and not on the mind… Which is why, urged can be dangerous… You become a fierceless beast.

Well, but not everything is bad. Wherever you sit it is like you are in a throne, animals look at you differently and respect you. Your sense of smell changes (I can’t explain this). Even my dog gets weird when I embody that energy, he fears and respects that. I need to assure him that there is no danger.
Also, this did only started to manifest recently, which I believe it takes a while to “compound”.

If you are to use the lion, be careful with which you pair it. Especially if people mess with you. But not all is bad, the group who’s messing with my sister and neighbours didn’t step back in the neighbourhood after I threatened them.

So I believe the message growled was clear. Turns out that even though they are not afraid of the police, they can’t stand a Lion :man_shrugging:

32 Likes

and people say furrys arent real

2 Likes

You think its funny but hes right.

Lion gives you an actual lion spirit.

Its not funny anymore when someone is afraid of you, gets defensive, and the only thing you can think of is how fast you can “hunt” the “prey” and cut him in pieces.

Its why I keep requesting an unstoppable will mandala, so I can use the lion when im in nature without going berserk

4 Likes

you made wanna try out lion tho, because I think you will keep part of it inside you, I got lion as starsign so who knows if that does apply to the mandala and make these effects even stronger but I was pretty sure you would be ready to kill if it is neccessary

2 Likes

you said something like
first control the mind, then listen to spiritual fields

I might say something stupid but dont you think with this Lion mandala you do have a high risk with a high win if you can overcome it ?

1 Like

I know how that sounds. But I’m all about experience and I keep track of my changes, and this happened/is happening. I’m usually an assertive dominant person but I prefer respect over fear.
Being intimidative to stupid people is one thing, but having others feel afraid of you even though you “know” you would never lay a finger on them is another thing…

I can’t explain, but the growling as the raging teeth at times, came naturally…

5 Likes

its the same with thor mandala, you just feel the power and become like him

1 Like

Define “high win”.

you’ll be much more easier in control of your mind if you can control yourself on lion mandala when its kicking at its finest, or do you think different

Im not. I prefer warrior monk style, fight only against martial artists if we both want.

Tend to really not like authority/dominating situations, I usually ignore everyone when in public unless needed for social reasons.

Which is why the lion is annoying in public, people give you deer looks and beta fags with their infertile wives get all primal/defensive thinking youre gonna do shit but meanwhile I dont even wanna interact with them lol

7 Likes

same shit with thor, expect the males want a succ 2

1 Like

Even though you’re not addressing me, let me add that I’ve previously used Thor. And this is a different ballgame.
With Thor I would most likely come over there, let the gang guys know that I’m there and not afraid. Since they are influencing me.
With the Lion I’m there to defend what’s “mine”…

It’s different.

4 Likes

Yeah got you, Ill make a experience myself

I feel you.

Which is why I also did not enjoy the whole lion - Prey thing at times.
Especially being in a college and around multiple people.

I mean, its good to prove a point and useful that buildup to fight or let your presence known. But other than that, channeling this 24/7 is weird.

1 Like

Adding on to this, even if I dont really want to, as soon as I sense the fear I can feel the lion like “get in hunting position, lets get this one!”

1 Like

But I think its more us than the lion :p

If youre a really nice person then you might be a brave a dominant sweetheart.

But youre assertive

I like martial arts

The lion isnt afraid to show its darker side with us.

3 Likes

I love this thread lol. Seriously, seeing comparisons between the different effects of the same mandalas…

I love the artwork of Lion (especially the one on the mandala). But I will never wear it, because already perfectly knowing into what I will get “transformed”. Experiencing is valuable… as long as self-awareness doesn’t get blinded.

8 Likes

I have the Lion tag for a few months now, and I think I am a “brave dominant sweetheart” lol

10 Likes

You may be right, and the Lion unleashing all those years of repressed energy.
May be that I was a sweetheart and now I was getting hungrier lol

Either way, this doesn’t help with forming connections with people. Unless, of course, I planned to fight them later. lol

3 Likes

yup, printed it, I feel like a fucking animal, well like a fucking lion in its fur

2 Likes