Confidence/Self-Esteem/Dominance Sigil + Lion - A Warning

I remember your awesome testimonial and indeed, that’s the impression you’re giving to me: brave and sweet, dominating when necessary ;)

3 Likes

Your cat either turns into a lion/lioness or it could be a tough one! :stuck_out_tongue:

Indeed. Which is why it is important to also know when to place things down. I like power, I like to defend what’s fair and go against the world if needed…But at this time, it is not in my highest purpose nor agenda

4 Likes

a bee on steroids

5 Likes

It will grow. Believe me.
Keep track of it!

1 Like

Oh @Bronyraur thanks a lot! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

man, these mandalas are good, you have to print them all

3 Likes

Were you talking about “mine”? He already is… but only with the veterinar lol (I don’t know how you call those guys in English. Doctors who take care of animals, if you will).

Forum people: Naahh, all docs are stupid.
Me: Sshhhh…

3 Likes

There’s nothing wrong with that. Careful if you pair it with Dominance things :smiley:

However, fortunately the tag is more “balanced” than the mandala, I believe. The last one is more primitive :wink:

3 Likes

haha man, you just feel like your teeth are those of a lion, your whole fucking face turns into this thing

2 Likes

It’s very tempting but I’m not yet that nuts lol

4 Likes

I honestly did that a while ago. It was a sunny day, woken up full of energy and decided that the day for harvesting had arrived.

Afterwards, mesmerized at all the display in my bed. I muttered: So, where to begin? :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

you bet I am

2 Likes

@RisingKundaFest yes, I understand. Lately I’ve been pairing it with the Michael mandala in my phone wallpaper and tbh, I’ve been enjoying the energy combined. I had a deep connection with st Michael already, so yeah. :)

3 Likes

Lion is different than the mandala, Dream confirmed.

But still valid ofc

2 Likes

People usually narrow it to “going to the Vet”, so you can never get it wrong :wink:

lmao :smiley::joy:

3 Likes

Well, I usually embodied a wolf.
chiseled jaw, “nose going up”, face all muscled up… So, to have also the teeth change and a different growl surprised me.

Don’t tell me you already growling into the mirror? :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

nah man, I try to keep it human haha
Im really just in for the benefits of a lion

2 Likes

Man…I hope Team Sapien releases the wolf spirit again.

You will love it @everyone here.

It gave you an aura of a white wolf, increased respect from literally everyone, and your sense of smell,taste and running stamina even improved.

Only warning was to be careful around dogs lol.

I hope Dream makes more animal fields in the future.

14 Likes

you know billy butcher ? I think he’s a little bit like a lion

why he took it down tho