Confused about the max 4 rule

I just read through “Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks” on his website (Ultimate List of Morphic Field Stacks – Enlightened States) and I’m confused because several of these stacks have more than 4 physical changes videos… But in his FAQ he recommends max 4 for physical changes.

That being said, there are several videos I want to use to help my face like skin regeneration, face-lift, symmetry, facial hair removal, double chin etc.

Would it be better / more effective to listen to one at a time, multiple times a day until I get desired results… Or to put several in a stack and listen to that a few times a day… And if so how many? Different sources seem to have different answers…

4 Likes

Hi, Pastelbbycookie! Some on far more knowledgeable than me will come along and answer your question shortly, I’m sure. In the meantime, I haven’t seen you elsewhere so I would like to welcome you to the forum! welcome a

9 Likes

Here’s my personal experience with it (because everyone is different)-

I used to hit exhaustion pretty early.

Now, it takes a lot.

That’s my bar , exhaustion or just feeling off- I think you start at 4 and see how you do. You may have a higher tolerance level or a lower one.

7 Likes

Think of it like working out. Say you are told to work on no more that 4 muscle groups for 15 minutes a day.

Some people are naturally stronger, more energetic, or are genetically built for faster recovery and muscle growth.

Sometimes you just do cardio.

It’s up to you. That’s the sign hanging up on the wall at Planet Fitness, but each trainer and each member have their own limitations and abilities.

It is not the same for everyone. Experiment and find what works for you.

6 Likes

The way I had heard the “4 fields” recommendation is for “permanent physical changes.” There aren’t many fields for "permanent physical changes (and I can’t recall any of the recent fields which would fall into this category, but don’t @ me :wink: )

It was explained to me that the reason why this is recommended is because permanent physical changes are the most energetically taxing. When we deplete our energy systems our quality of life suffers, we can create other problems for ourselves, our desired progress sl¹ows down (because we have less energy in our systems to make our progress) and our experiences working with the fields suffer.

The tl;dr is if you’re in tune with your own energy system and can comfortably handle more than the recommended 4, go for it. There are no Morphic Police to put you in Morphic Jail. It’s just that it can be counterproductive to do more than 4. With morphic fields, less is more.

Continuing on with your post, some of these goals are not “permanent.” For example, your facial hair is going to continue to grow. Not permanent.

Some of these goals are going to be dependent on other of your goals being accomplished. For example, if you did physical face lift before you did bone reconstruction for symmetry, that would be counterproductive, wouldn’t it? And if you changed your bone structure through “symmetry,” maybe you wouldn’t even have a double chin anymore, you see?

If you open a cookery book, you might find several different recipes for chocolate cake–not only with different accent flavors but with very different procedures. If you picked one recipe, does that make all the other recipes wrong? No. Those are just different ways of making chocolate cake. It’s the same thing with morphic fields.

I’m going to recommend that you read:

7 Likes

@Pastelbbycookie, Hello and Welcome to the forum! :pray: What a beautiful cat you have on your profile pic; I would go with the previous answers, few fields are considered permanent and @WellBeing provided you knowledge and some very useful links. Have a pleasant stay on the forum. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

The lunk alarm :laughing:

I remember training there for a few months in California when i was broke and couldn’t afford a better gym membership… Boy, was that place annoying to train at lol.

Excuse my off topicness

4 Likes

What fields could you guys recommend to increase the amount of time we could spend “working out”?

1 Like

I don’t know what specifically, I think it just was the amount of time I have spent getting used to the energy.

But even then at first plasma flaunt I felt detox with so it depends on which fields you are using and who you are.

Fields that help bail me out when I get to that point occasionally are fa jin gong healing, Negentropic jing and Ojas lately-

However I don’t play those fields so I could go and spam others, I use those for help and replenishment and then I learn for next time to go easier on the behaviors that got me to that point.

5 Likes

Energy expansion and attunement card are classics for this, that was how i built up my base early on in my “morphic field listening” career lol

Now i listen to fields 24/7

6 Likes

Bro i know but i get the feeling im not activating them right or something :sob:

1 Like

Thank you, i always neglect fields like this

2 Likes

Have faith my bro, once a day activate attunement, just look at it and say attunement activate

Every other hour activate energy expansion

With time this stuff gets more apparent to your senses lol

(Have a rest day every other day)
Just keep the card on you all day every day

4 Likes

Thanks for the motivation :100:

Im gonna print them out as soon as I can, I’m committed this time.

2 Likes

The secret to all success :muscle:

2 Likes

Wow, super helpful answer. Thank you friend!

2 Likes

Does it apply to all fields or only the physical ones?

The line you quoted seems to be part of the instructions for the specific process with the specific fields he mentioned in his post.

1 Like

@Pastelbbycookie, I know your question was based off of what you had read in the FAQ. You were quite clear about that and I heard you. We’re good.

My reply today (just above yours) was to another question from another forum friend (TF_CAD) about a different line (from a reply upthread). I know you’re new here and just getting your bearings, so you may be comforted to know that I too sometimes get confused about who is replying to what on this forum. I understand.

Oh lol

1 Like