Connection to galactic federation?

Hello beautiful people, :sunny:

has anybody of you, ever heard of the council of light, the lyran council of time or the galactic federation of light?
or maybe even had contact with them? :thinking:

yesterday, I listened to the spear of destiny and the idea of making a connection with them came to my mind. :bulb: like establishing a relationship with them.

so, is it possible to create a direct connection with them?
like an special intercession to ask for help and guidance or some insight? :wink: :wink: :wink:
maybe we can make some new friends :slightly_smiling_face:

I am aware that alien intercession and the different energy infusions exist. :innocent:
somehow I just had the need to get this idea out. :upside_down_face:

personally, I love every one of your intercession audios and can’t wait till the next come out :heart:

thank you for everything dream
and I wish everybody a wonderful weekend :revolving_hearts:

3 Likes

Before you go ahead with Alien contact you should educate yourself how to differentiate the “good” ones from the “evil” ones and as a start read this article series: https://montalk.net/alien

Most of what is “channeled” about the “Galactic Federation” is total disinformation and part of the Cabal / Orion Empire agenda. Don’t fall for this like most so called “Light Workers” do.

PS: Sapien’s Alien intercessions should be fine and connect you with the good ones in most cases.

9 Likes

Lol I wondered about that. I saw all these youtube “light workers” and “starseeds” channeling the “galactic federation”, peddling all that Q-Anon disinfo last year.

2 Likes

I think the galaxy and intercession audios are enough to make contact and get info :wink:

Besides I don’t trust other people’s channeling :D

7 Likes

ok good to know. thanks for this info. :call_me_hand:

I was not aware that this was/is disinfo. :man_shrugging:
sry for spreading this…

There is nothing to be sorry about :blush:

A council is also mentioned in the Ra material :+1:

5 Likes

I think several people here know the books :upside_down_face:

aha ok. can you link it? :sweat_smile: