Consciousness Repair and Expansion - Psychic University

Besides the beautiful track this one has, I do notice I take more time to notice the sky in the evening and the morning, enjoying the taste of food and beverages, so I am more conscious of particular moments. I also have the impression this calms you enormously (if you have kids :wink:)ā€¦ I also can relate more to people. I am not using this very longā€¦ so I can imagine the power after a long time. @Psychic_University : Thanks!

16 Likes

Does this audio remove result from subliminals ? ?

Havenā€™t noticed much from this one. If anything actually

this is perfect to in a stack with bluprint off live alone

Hello @Psychic_University . Would you say this field would be your best field to strengthen and grow our chakras? Iā€™ve been striving to expand my ability to tolerate fields better, and this seems it might really help. Iā€™m also on your Patreon FYI.

Used this field today (Psychic University - Consciousness Repair and Expansion) - a few weeks after purchasing it on Easter Sunday.

After meditating to 3 rounds of Sapienā€™s Alchemical Blueprint of the Past (life-changing field), I wrote a 2-page ā€œrevisionā€ of my father being encouraging, engaged, and assistive throughout my childhood. He built me up with confidence, self-esteem, and capabilities to succeed with people, girls, sales, and life. He instilled in me the confidence and belief that I was capable and was in fact becoming the greatest version of me I could possibly have imagined. And that (revised) belief carries into today, and gives me this incredible sense of certainty, calm, and centeredness for my life.

After finishing the above process, I thought that further healing, growth, and expansion would be useful and beneficial, and decided to play this Consciousness Repair track for the very first time. Not even 5 seconds into the track, I began to cry. I felt the wholeness, completeness, and unconditional love that I have always wanted fill my being. I feel the warmth in me of knowing that I have everything I ever needed and ever will need to be the very best man that I always wanted to be. As I am typing this now, the Consciousness Repair track is continuing to play in the background, and I feel it guiding me in support, healing, and knowing that even though life will continue to bring growth through many different paths (some said and/or painful), yet they all happen and are there for the highest and best good of my learning, growth, and expansion. This really is a beautiful life.

As I continue to reflect, I see and can more fully comprehend the truth in the statement: Life is not happening to me, but for me.

This experience this morning has been one of the most profound experiences of my life.

Wow. Just wow.

21 Likes

Bumping this because spending time with it definitely helped me a lot.

Iā€™ve been seeking for expansion of consciousness and continuously bringing it up in various conversations.

This field has, and is, doing just that.

9 Likes

bump
any new experiences with this field?

2 Likes

After integrating this field, I noticed a profound shift in my consciousness. While I didnā€™t use it consistently every day, each time I listened, left me feeling remarkably balanced and attuned to my body. What struck me most was its ability to expand my awareness, offering fresh perspectives and innovative solutions to lifeā€™s challenges. This newfound clarity allowed me to see that there are always multiple pathways to resolution and growth, instilling in me a deep sense of hope and possibility. For anyone seeking holistic healing and a deeper connection with themselves, I wholeheartedly endorse exploring the profound benefits of this remarkable field.

12 Likes