Constant pressure in my head

After all, blood pressure monitor on Amazon is cheaper than many fields, get one and use it daily.

1 Like

I don’t have plasma flaunt and it is general healing

I don’t know if it is gentle what he needs now is gentle healing

I do have plasma protocol

2 Likes

You will just have to stop using all fields for now and ground yourself while meditating if you can. Then after you feel ok, don’t immediately use fields, just take a break. Let the body rest for awhile and eat some healthy foods.

Later on, reintroduce yourself to smaller stacks instead of hopping onto different fields like you usually do lol. Also remove some mandalas if they feel overwhelming.

That’s how I usually handle things.

2 Likes

Yep. When you regenerate your energy body will handle even more. So, give yourself a break and enjoy the benefits

2 Likes

Overtime he won’t have this problem anymore he is adapting his body to receive more energy.

So what it is 100% today will be 30% next months works same as inflation, he will need to listen more than what he did today to have this constant pressure.

3 Likes
3 Likes

Im ambivalent about the smart stem cells for this case as it could be a blood flow issue.

If smart stem cells doesn’t help, try enhanced blood circulation

2 Likes

@Dyslexic_Professor how’s that feel now?

1 Like

I just go home from when i made the post, i am going to make a box with all my tags, am gonna do yoga and use the cards. for the next week

2 Likes

Brother, these are what I use and one of them or a combination always takes away any pressure in my head:

(if you see x2 or x3 it’s how many times I usually listen when I need and sometimes to prevent headaches or head pressure)

Blood Brain Barrier x2 or x3

Stroke x3 (minimum) - this one or the next one or both are usually enough

Brain Regeneration

Blood circulation fields, like enhanced blood circulation or 3 Purifiers, but after blood brain Barrier, that way I don’t feel too much heat in my head (my circulation is not the best lol)

Nerves fields, just listen to 4-5 of them, for like 10 minutes each

Also, use shielding (for example the Sekhmet one with the red triangle which was provided for all of us thanks to Maoshan), Drvirtual7 witchcraft audios (quite Potent) and Psychic University’s Psychic Harassment is Extremely Good, also You can try Praying or reading the Koran (it can help too, if it’s about entities or dark magic).

Good Luck. :pray:

Edit: strangely, eye Regeneration once took away a pressure which was near the eye.

3 Likes

You still have blood pressure field as option 2, one listen it will suffice

2 Likes

I dont think its a entity or because a brain issue, its happens when interacting with energies. I will put all my tags away.

Thank you everyone for the comments/

1 Like

i think ur right actually, blood pressure might work, let me try

1 Like

Use the new one

Blood Pressure Reducer ver 2.0 (Hypertension Help)

2 Likes

am playing this one

Blood Pressure Reducer ver 2.0

2 Likes

I feel calmer, i think the pressure has reduced, maybe

2 Likes

Nice :slight_smile: good if you continue feel calmer try and sleep early and spam smart stem cells tomorrow to deal with damage.

2 Likes

1 Like

Coming with my tools to fix ya!

yes-oh

3 Likes

It tells me video unavailable

2 Likes