Consults with Sapien

I have an idea regarding how we can speak to the creator of Sapien Medicine while also bringing in revenue for you guys…

I wonder if we could try to schedule consultations directly, in 10-15 minute increments. Might be best to charge at least $1/minute. There should of course be guidelines about we can ask. Although, I hesitate to request this, because he would get even more bombarded with requests for fields lol. But, it would also be a good opportunity to discuss how a requested custom Field might work, or how some of the other Fields that are already created work. Might even work for him to train people on such concepts as conceptual thinking.

But I think it would be a really good idea for the creation of custom fields to have some time set aside to speak with someone directly about how the Field would work, etc.

4 Likes

Yes, I also thought about some kind of coaching with Sapien

2 Likes

i like more reading articles on enlightenedstates, but i think also a specific channel for articles on videos is also a good ideas but enlightenedstates must keep adding new articles to its to keep-up with rich content of website. yeah we become more and more lazy

3 Likes

Webinar Event tellling his story with Q&As would be fun–nominal fee to join and learn Sapien’s history and mission–or teaching about how he creates these and how he comes to be inspired to create. Sounds Fun.

6 Likes

I love the idea :heart_eyes::+1:
I also wonder if such info will be included in the upcoming course.

3 Likes

Let’s wait and see! Who knows!

Maybe Dreamweaver could livestream a webinar on Youtube, but if he didn’t want to show his real face or voice he could maybe communicate through a text-to-speech soundboard