'Convince Me' Game -- Best NFT

Hey @Maoshan_Wanderer any chance you could PM me? I have a personal question about using the Skull to heal an autoimmune condition & chronic pain and would deeply appreciate your input.

10 Likes

Ok, now I understand why there’s this sudden influx of posts for trading for Skull in the NFT trading thread :sweat_smile:

14 Likes

@anon51280824 only one pick only one :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::crazy_face: (from group projects so far)
Gonna bring some popcorn soon for the rest

You too @veh

3 Likes

Blueprint of Learning
because it can teach you anything.

So whatever you need to achieve by any other nfts, fields,

you can easily be taught how to do it and achieve it on your own.

:+1: :muscle:

10 Likes

Hmmm

But it all depends what your priority goal is?

Happinness, joy, hope no matter what? IH

Grow and learn about anything? BoLearning

Protection/Healing/Confidence? Sekhmet

Healing, alignment, Rise Vibration/ building/encountering the best love from the very foundation to far and beyond? BoLove

Money coming any ways but specially trading/crypto/new businesses? Dragon of W

Magic-Manifestation coming from you? The Magician

Magic-Protection coming from the highest Mage ever? Odin

About anything? Lol Skull13

Psychic abilities through the roof/Protection and full Support? Horus/Thoth (plus lots of knowledge - Life and Universal knowledge that is)

Father like Support, Protection, Teaching, Cozy Love, smoother ascension, abundance (always cash flowing to you, slowly but surely) protection of nature and animals? Viracocha

Extreme Protection special against Enemies lol (known or unknown :woman_shrugging:) Black Tara/Scorpio

Protection when you are your own enemy? Begtse

Charm, eloquence, good luck energy? The Star

Astral Traveling/ Lucid Dreams with Protection? Pegasus

And i could go on lol

23 Likes

“help i have too many NFTs” :wink:

6 Likes

Now 5k lmao

1 Like

Please do go on

6 Likes

@Maoshan_Wanderer I’m very inspired by what you wrote here! Me going to India and probably never return home, this could be amazing and very helpful because i won’t be able to listen to sapien audios no more.

Are there other nft’s which can do this job? Can i ask a wondrous place to do this? :pray:

Well, we are in the ‘Convince Me-Game-Thread’…so here’s my personal impression;

I would definitely say that Khonsu shines in this arena of his; devour and assisting/guiding to devour gods and beings to become them by heart (morphic fields, modern take), being able to store energies, and also his complete dominion and excellence of travelling in time’s past and future in the ever-present now, recalling any moment for integration…

Combine these aspects to call in any moment of any space, and integrate them into ones being.

This is one of the most alluring aspects of Khonsu for the endeavor of his own NFT.

Can i ask a wondrous place to do this? :pray:

A timeless place so too, I would say go for it :slight_smile:

10 Likes

Wait, what? :open_mouth:
Do you plan do go to a mountain monastary and stay there forever?

4 Likes

You’re giving jaaj ideas lol

3 Likes

As a child I must have always known that there is more than the mundane things on the surface of life and these have never been able to fulfill me. I have become so frustrated that I have tried to drug myself and take my own life, using unbelievably large amounts of drugs and alcohol for about twenty years.

There is a deep desire to dissolve and unite with the one consciousness and, this is beyond myself! Every time I try to put something into the world, it is taken away from me, simply because it is not longer needed.

The time has come to surrender to the highest possible in my case Shiva and to leave everything behind for i already experienced on a deep level that this worldly life is all but illusion (maya) and it will never fulfill me and it never has. It’s time for me to wander around without a purpose for a certain amount of time and just be space!

I’m planning to leave in october/november and take a plane to Delhi, go by train to Varanasi and maybe Kedarnath. Then to Tiruvanamlai in the south and after that do a pelgrimage to my guru’s place for culmination of my Shiva sadhana on mahashivratri in the velliangiri mountains where Shiva sad for a certain amount of time in anger for being deceived.

But it may also be possible that I am directly guided and once again end up somewhere other than what I originally planned. May the one consciousness carry me and be with me forever! :pray:

14 Likes

Thanks for the explanation.

Here is another perspective – of course all subjective and personal:

Now keep in mind that you also came into this physical maya illusion to actually fully experience it as it is.

I mean you can still become and will become one with the source / Shiva / etc. when you are no longer incarnated.

But the experience of this dense physicallity is what is so unique about this plane. Yes it is all illusion and stressful and so on, but also a unique experience. So enjoy the material world while you can :wink:

Even if all the physical stuff is “shallow” and “superficial” – embrace the physical experience. Because a part of you came here to actually do that.

It is easy to meditate and become enlightened sitting for decades in an isolated mountain temple with almost no distractions.
But try achieving that enlightenment while living in a big city, having a job, taking care of a family and all the other distractions and quests that come with living a physical life.
That’s where you actually learn true emotional and self management.
That’s where the really fast growth is.
Because sitting in a temple and meditating alone can also be done while being on the astral – no need to incarnate into the physical for that.

17 Likes

I do but most of the time detached!

I know what you are trying to say, but the truth is we don’t know anything at all and for me the way is Asatoma Satgamaya, from untruth to truth! :full_moon:

Trust me, it’s not easy! 99,9% of the people don’t want to live the life i live.
It’s a beautiful idea, a fantasy but if it becomes a reality almost nobody can handle it. Most people can’t sit still for even five minutes. It’s easy to see the beauty in peacock when there’s a distance and bow down to it, but once it enters your house and you have to live with it and it shits all over your place it becomes a big nuisance, so don’t think it’s easy. :hugs:

16 Likes

with peacock shitses all over is not fun and perhaps smelly also…dunno.

2 Likes

Don’t miss Chidambaram Natarajar, it’s 3 hr from Tiruvannamalai ! There is a long history to this place.

6 Likes

Zeus has to go in this

6 Likes

Overall:
Skull :skull:
Always always always

Audio:
Major Blueprint and Exalted. Major allows for an exhilarating experience with Exalted States, really allows one to further absorb its depth.
Always always always

Group:
They are all my babies but for now if I could only select one it’s Gong, Ekajati, & KaliMa :skull_and_crossbones:

10 Likes

100% Agree.Nothing beats the 13th skull. :+1::+1::skull::skull::skull:

5 Likes