Core Strengthening (Energetically/Morphic Programmed Audio)

Core Strengthening

What this does it work out your core muscle (Transversus Abdominis) with minor contractions, it also works towards promoting area specific fat apoptosis.
In addition to Rev-erb for an enhanced workout with direct muscle strengthening.
In addition it works towards enhancing your natural grace and balance energetically.
Use as much as 3 times a day, start of slowly if you are not accustomed to exercise.

noticed this audio didn’t have a thread dedicated to itself…

FDA disclaimer

None of these statements have been analyzed by the FDA,
but as such, none are these are designed to diagnose or offer medical advice.
The listeners are presented with information that they may choose to use or not.
As usual, always consult your General Practitioner or Hospital if you need urgent treatment or advice.
This may fall under a class I type of device or a general health benefit app or program.
As per FDA guidelines they do not intend to regulate medical or biological information.
This channel exists as a presentation of information to you and will never diagnose any of your conditions.

21 Likes

Hey guys, it’s summer. Perfect time to get a:

5 Likes

I don’t personally use any automated workout audios but def don’t hit core and noticed in my runs my lower back tent to hurt after workouts.

I think it’s because of my weak core, so got to fix that before it becomes a problem.

5 Likes

Say whaaaat?

(Thanks for starting one for us.)

3 Likes

I was going to start core this month and was thinking of using this field along with saint of biceps. Will update soon

4 Likes

Hehe same same!

Taking photos today. (Do the same)

I’ll post results within a month. (Bookmark it if anyone wants to)

I’ll be using:

androgen receptors
zenified gains
beyond muscle limits

5 Likes

Results ? :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ooou, got me.

So I didn’t take a photo at the 1 month mark but I did stop using the audio after 1 month, later today ill take a photo and let you compare.

3 Likes

Those are results from only this field … core strengthening, right ?

Hmm, well I got a set of audios I use for my workouts (not that I train core directly)

But ofc movements from other workouts like deadlifts and squatting affect the core.

4 Likes

Is there a better sounding version of this?

I have the one from Patreon and it has a tone playing for 9 mins

check out the new release :)))))

1 Like

Thanks but where is it?
Patreon?

what’s it called?

2 Likes

excellent, Thanks

2 Likes

June 4:

Sep 11:

(Bloated)

12 Likes

amazing

5 Likes

Man!! Those arms are massive!! They are like my 2 legs :sweat_smile:

Congratulations :ok_hand:t4::muscle:t4:

5 Likes

Thanks for sharing the results. Although I thought you were using the core strengthening field only. But regardless… the results are from Sapien workout audios. :+1:t2::+1:t2:

3 Likes

You look like a warrior straight up

Motivation!

:fire::fire::fire::fire:

6 Likes