Corona Virus - Seeking Advise for Safety .contacted with Covid Positive Guy

Dear All,

Greetings !

On 5th Jan i meet a guy to sell an item. We both was wearing mask and then was talking like for 5-10min in the distance between 2-3 feet. Transaction was online and we never shake hand as well. So far I do not have any symptoms but the next day 6-Jan morning i was sneezing like crazy for 10 min then followed in the evening for 2-3 min. But i just read sneezing is not a symptom of Covid

Today he WhatsApp me and inform me that he has been tested positive. In my house i have parents who are 75 years old.

So far i don’t have any symptoms but tomorrow will be doing a test.

I would humbly and greatly appreciate for some guidance on what audio to play or loop .

Thank you.

5 Likes

First of all loop virus disruption or the C-virus distribution (available free on gumroad) for you and your parents.

Then check out this topic for further tips:

4 Likes

From the same thread, that @MonkeyOwl posted.

Here is a playlist, which helped @Zen to heal an infected family member:

Virus Disruption 2.0 (rona + uvc included)
Vitamin C 2x a day (once or twice a week)
Vitamin D
Lung Restoration and Strengthening 2x a day
Immune booster 3x a day.
Pleurisy 2x a day
Photosynthesis ( not eating much)
Liver Cirrhosis Treatment 2 x a day
Brain massage 2 x day

After that he looped Virus Disruption 2.0 all day and:

Zen was following the suggestions from @uial:

Here are some suggestions from @uial , to help healing the damage done by the virus:

Edit: Here a link for Virus Disruption 2.0

8 Likes

Just be mindful that that that Corona thread was pre-Plasma, so a lot of the physical field like anti aging can be replaced by Plasma now.

3 Likes

Yeah and pre-Cosmo-Volt. It should help you too:

Just in case, since there are so many different plasma fields out now: @MonkeyOwl was talking about this one:

And always do some form of grounding after using Plasma eg. use this video:

5 Likes

Thank you conkeryan and Monkey owl,

I have looped the Virus disruption 2.0 in center of my hall and also liatening to the cosmo volt, plasma and grounding.

My intuition say that, i and my parents will be okay.

Hope @Captain_Nemo and all can give me some bleasing and energy.

My name is Sharavanan

7 Likes

Rember this

5 Likes

If you do test positive for covid, stay away from your parents for anywhere from 10 to 14 days. After that time period is over, go on and get tested. Even if you are still positive despite the symptoms being gone, you are no longer contagious. I got tested yesterday and the doctor did tell me that I am no longer contagious at this point.

Keep in mind this. I got tested on December 26th and yesterday was the 8th. I am awaiting my results.

Use Plasma Charged water daily to help you body stay strong and full of vitality

2 Likes

Dear all…

Thank u for the advise on the audios. I hve only 24hrs all the audio suggested.

I am fine without any symptoms .

Thank u my guidance @ConkerRyan …who always reply me whenever i need somethingspecific.

3 Likes

My pleasure friend :D

1 Like

Happy for you!