Corpus Spiritus Tarot Deck

yes , you have the same cards in America, it was just to know, thank you

1 Like

tomorrow they give them to me, I can’t wait

The same cards as in the deck you posted in your picture above? No, not really. Those are, I believe, out of print, French cards which aren’t comparable (in terms of the number of cards in the deck and the images on the cards) to the Corpus Spiritus deck you’re about to receive.

Sapien’s Corpus Spiritus deck follows a more traditional Tarot progression (the Tarot de Marseilles order, IIRC). Your pictured deck is different and will not be an apples-to-apples comparison.

2 Likes

Hi
I received the decks of cards, but nothing else that could explain to me what an NTF is? I think someone forgot to send it to me or I don’t understand anything, it’s the first time I order an item with ntf
I guess I have nothing to receive and it’s bondly, who takes care of everything
I’m really stupid, I’m going to shave my mustache lol

the game is super beautiful, I’m going to draw the cards for my neighbor
I’m sure it’ll work great lol

the 1 ace of pentacle card is magnificent, it’s the one I prefer, I put it with the master cards, to draw the cards to my neighbor
who wants me to draw the cards?
we could draw the cards between us, to try?

There are a number of conversations about NFTs on this forum, which you can find using the Search tool (that little magnifying glass icon in the upper right corner of every page of this forum). Here’s one to get you started:
ALL ABOUT THE PROCESS of NFTs on VENLY & CRYPTO

NFTs aren’t sent to you in your package. They are digital products sent to you electronically. So, it’s likely that your package contained everything it was supposed to contain when you opened it.

2 Likes

thank you, you are very nice, I think I will learn English, fortunately on this site people are nice
'I created a minion with (Energetic Addendum) the tarot deck
I’m going to ask him so that my game becomes magical, and that I can do good things with my cards
Do you think this is a good idea?

1 Like

Ok last review from Me tonight…

Uhm, i didnt know under which category i should put this, because its more of a testimony, something im beginning to experiment, not a meaning, or a type of spread etc. Thats why ill post here in case others want to experiment.

Specially because we know this tarot deck its not just about giving us messages, etc.

It is also very magical and can help us, or it allow us to try to change the supposedly outcome the spread is telling us. And we can connect to another card that can counteract so and so effect that is present in our current situation, confirmed by the cards.

Anyway, just try if you like, this has been my experience.

There are 2 ways ive been working with it.

If i feel the message is telling me something is not working or it wont work if i dont change this or that, then i look for a card that represents that thing i need, and connect to it. Have it with me around me, etc for a few hours or a couple of days until i feel the energy shifting and me actually being engored with the energy that i need.

For instance if i get the chariot in reverse (it normally means in the regular tarot, so i just give you an example how you could take advantage of this, that you are all over the place, have lost the north, are acting impulsively, running like a chicken without head etc)

And then the other cards show me what would happen after that chaos if i dont put the car back in an upright position and get a firm grip at the wheel of my life.

Normally tho, if you get a tarot reading its precisely to understand what needs to be done and changed, so ok before this tarot, id just try in other ways to calm the chaos inside. It might work it might not.

Now the beauty of this Tarot is that it gives us the solutions in an energetic form for us to simply infuse ourselves with it and therefore bring that change about quicker and easier. Tah dah 🪄

In this case, id go and find The Temperance for instance which its regular meaning portraits someone collected, calm, in peace, going with the flow at a nice comfortable pace. Like a zen state kind.

And then once i feel that i am actually calmer etc then i go look for maybe the Empress or the Queen of Pentacles, there can be others too, but these 2, can infuse me with their energy of organization, movement but gently, loving, new ways new perspectives, so i can actually continue with my life. And i do the same, connect to them etc.

This is what ive been doing early in the morning not every day but often, when drawing a card to see the energy of the day, so i look for one that can either help me enhance the first one even more if its a good message or that can cut or counteract the effects if i dont like it.

And the second thing ahh its even better. It has worked for me quite good.

Lets take the same example:

Chariot in reverse as explained, normally has a negative connotation, i read the whole spread, feel the vibe, see if there are extra or different messages than the ones the classic meaning tell me etc, and then at the end once ive settled the full message, i then simply turn the reversed cards (if the meaning reversed is negative because there are a few where the reversed card its actually the positive one, like to not go too far… our awesome and super effective Devil in reverse audio we have… its positive and helpful when its in reverse)

The point here is that i turn the cards to the most favorable position :face_with_hand_over_mouth::relieved: and then read it again, with the conviction, full intention of changing the course of that event or reality that was weaving from the future and i simply DONT accept it :woman_shrugging:

While reading them of course the whole meaning changes and the energy shifts, you have then created the reality you want. Period.

I sometimes pull out one last card and ask Corpus Spirit to show me IF regardless theres something i need to work on, so the change from within will ripples farther and deeper, instead of me changing the outcome day after day after day, i dont want that either. Sometimes its like an ok :+1: all good message, sometimes its like yep im glad you asked lol, and so i work on that.

This is a powerful creation tool we have here.

Farther than being able to read the present or the future.

It really is about, ok im bringing you the messages, thats cool, but what are you going to do about that?

HERE, LET ME HELP YOU

Take advantage and propell that good thing showing up in the horizon or change it if you dont like it.

This to me is the real gift of this Tarot Deck.

19 Likes

Wow… that’s amazing! Thank you for sharing :pray:

I’ve only been using it to give me guidance in the presence, yet I had already been deeply impressed with its power. The accuracy is out of this world. I even asked the same question more than once with three cards drawn each time (in singles!) and I kid you not: I got the same three cards again :sparkles:

Of course, there would be other powers to it, but tbh I was already so impressed that I haven’t looked any further just yet. Now this gives a whole new perspective and opens the possibilities. I guess I didn’t have concrete expecations for this deck, but I knew deep down already that it is a must-have and the best deck ever, given all that Captain has created and blessed us with in the past.

Glad I got myself two more decks after all. One for someone special in the future maybe, and another to deposit in a bank safe or something. I’m really considering doing the latter. To me, this is just this precious. And if tax and shipping wasn’t so high, I would buy more even, for more people in my future circle to enjoy this blessing. Thank you Captain for this amazing creation :pray: :sparkling_heart:

10 Likes

Yeh i have some as well for safe keeping.
I will try to buy a few more as well.

17 Likes

This is a great innovation you’ve identified! Thank you for pointing it out! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Landed in India too and very surprisingly no import taxes, it’s never happened :pray:t2:

10 Likes

Likewise, bought a few extras.
In case I loose/damage mine, or well, for speculative purpose :face_with_monocle:

Besides the actual beauty & energy of the deck, the accuracy is truly mind blowing.
A sound investment :blush:

10 Likes

Finally got mine.

DHL lied twice about trying to deliver it

So I just went to the local post station and got it myself

Edit: The deck is beautiful! Anyone can recommend some card sleeves from Amazon or something?

10 Likes

Received mine in Japan a few days ago.

9 Likes

Mine is still somewhere in the US on its way to Taiwan. Dunno how long will it take, but I am not in a hurry anyway. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Got mine delivered today in estimated time. Also no taxes :partying_face:
I got an email about it a week ago where I had to fill a form about what kind of package this is and it said that I will have to pay some taxes. But today at post office they said no word about taxes. Maybe it’s the Financial Protector working :smiley:
Also this deck energy is awesome. And now I have a free weekend to explore it. Perfect.
Thank you Captain :brown_heart:

12 Likes

Mine is held at custom since last monday.
Looking forward to it

2 Likes

Any body from Florida know how long it took to get to the them? lol

I bought mines yesterday! :D

Got it with my friends after pay lol (my after pay has a lower limit, I’ll pay him for each payment of course)

Edit: nvm it says “Est arrival: Thu, May 5 - Mon, May 9”

I just received mine today. Even the tracking number on usps still shows in transit. But as i did my research found out that this type of shipping is very economic and the tracking stops after the package leaves the US.

So if you wonder why the tracking doesn’t progress. Its because this kind of shipping can’t be tracked internationally.

My tracking on usps start with UM

4 Likes