Corpus Spiritus Tarot Deck

This is a great innovation you’ve identified! Thank you for pointing it out! :sparkles:

4 Likes

Landed in India too and very surprisingly no import taxes, it’s never happened :pray:t2:

10 Likes

Likewise, bought a few extras.
In case I loose/damage mine, or well, for speculative purpose :face_with_monocle:

Besides the actual beauty & energy of the deck, the accuracy is truly mind blowing.
A sound investment :blush:

10 Likes

Finally got mine.

DHL lied twice about trying to deliver it

So I just went to the local post station and got it myself

Edit: The deck is beautiful! Anyone can recommend some card sleeves from Amazon or something?

10 Likes

Received mine in Japan a few days ago.

9 Likes

Mine is still somewhere in the US on its way to Taiwan. Dunno how long will it take, but I am not in a hurry anyway. :slightly_smiling_face:

9 Likes

Got mine delivered today in estimated time. Also no taxes :partying_face:
I got an email about it a week ago where I had to fill a form about what kind of package this is and it said that I will have to pay some taxes. But today at post office they said no word about taxes. Maybe it’s the Financial Protector working :smiley:
Also this deck energy is awesome. And now I have a free weekend to explore it. Perfect.
Thank you Captain :brown_heart:

12 Likes

Mine is held at custom since last monday.
Looking forward to it

2 Likes

Any body from Florida know how long it took to get to the them? lol

I bought mines yesterday! :D

Got it with my friends after pay lol (my after pay has a lower limit, I’ll pay him for each payment of course)

Edit: nvm it says “Est arrival: Thu, May 5 - Mon, May 9”

I just received mine today. Even the tracking number on usps still shows in transit. But as i did my research found out that this type of shipping is very economic and the tracking stops after the package leaves the US.

So if you wonder why the tracking doesn’t progress. Its because this kind of shipping can’t be tracked internationally.

My tracking on usps start with UM

4 Likes

Im an enthusiast of tarot , never studied deeply but was attracted since its something very common , with energetic alchemy series could tap into some of the cards and i realized it was powerful. Suyoi! :smirk_cat:
I used to play a bit for fun tarot and finded very accurated. normal tarot i guess.

With this i have laser point view about situations and its SCARYYYY haha you can feel , which its the right card to pick . and its precise.

You can ask things you “know” and see what im telling you.

Also the feeling to pick the accurate cards its something that you cant simply ignore. :green_heart:

I have this since 7 hours ago and i been playing abit there asking some thing here , something there , and wow. good stuff. :fire:

you may enjoy it if you feel inclined to TAROT magic. :asterisk:

8 Likes

Soooo, the cards finally arrived in Turkey. I was so excited during the whole time. I really want to tell you guys what happened. I opened the package and asked “what card do I need to work on first?” Pulled wheel of fortune. I read the meaning online and focused on the card for a couple of minutes. Then my hubby came and I wanted to draw one for him, asked the same question. Pulled ace of pentacles. Then we read about his card and individually spent a couple of minutes with them. We were about to go out and I asked which card should I bring with me? Pulled the fool. The cards were on the bed. We both went to bathroom to brush teeth, then heard a voice. I went back to the room and saw some of the cards are on the floor. I don’t know how they ended up there. The thing is there were three cards open. Apparently, I couldn’t take a decent photo at that moment. But they are the emperor (reversed), the devil and the death. I know it didn’t happen for no reason. But I don’t know how to interpret it yet. So it was kinda awkward, magical and just a tiny little bit scary to me :sweat_smile: and wanted to share it with you all. I’m adding the photo anyway.

5 Likes

Welcome back to the Forum!

It sounds like you have a playful deck. (They’re the best! :wink: )

4 Likes

Hi, BeyzaNur!
Welcome back glitter butterflies

Glad you’re having fun with your deck! :+1: :partying_face: :rose:

4 Likes

Just got mines!!

Um… it smells good! lol

8 Likes

Yay

I was like

Onegai :pray: Tarot Sama :crystal_ball: Please tell me the right card that i need to pull… ahhhhhhhhhh THIS ONE! :eye: :green_heart:

7 Likes

So the other week, I had a discussion with a friend about one card. They told me I need to pay attention to this card / apply the meaning etc. We discussed a bit and I was suddenly thinking “ok instead of guessing and debating, why don’t I just ask the cards directly”. So I asked the cards - mind you the deck consisting of 72 cards if I’m not mistaken - to please let me draw this specific card that we are discussing, if the friend is right, and now guess which card I drew :joy::sob:

5 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

Tarot friendship category is next!!! :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

How do we get a new tarot deck once this corpus spiritus tarot deck gets old or damaged?

1 Like

You order it from wherever it’s being sold, if it is still being sold. It’s no different from the old tags, really, although the intention with the cards is to find a publisher who will print and market these cards after this first printing has been sold out.

3 Likes