Corpus Spiritus Tarot Deck

…but with the Eternal I may yet be very old indeed some day. :joy: :rofl:

Hahaha. (I thought The Eternal is to turn back the hands of time. Maybe you’d be forever young.)

4 Likes

I haven’t used the deck in months. Remind me, if I sell or trade away the NFT on Venly the cards won’t work anymore?

No, the cards will still work fine.

3 Likes

The NFT is only your indicator that your deck was part of the first printing.

I’m not sure why you’d want to sell or trade away the NFT. Doing that devalues your deck and doesn’t provide the “purchaser” with anything, except maybe a way, in the future, to scam someone into buying a deck that wasn’t part of the first printing? :man_shrugging:

6 Likes

I noticed one or two of the NFTs for sale on venly and it didn’t make any sense to me.

4 Likes

Hopefully, not by any of our forum friends. It would be a shame if members of our little corner of the Internet were scamming people out of their money or fields.

5 Likes

Perhaps they just didn’t think it through. Hopefully, once they read your wisdom on the subject, they will think twice about it.

3 Likes

he is ancient

11 Likes

I wouldn’t sell or trade it away unless I decided I was done with the deck, just wondering hypothetically

3 Likes

I mean it isnt connected to deck use
So shrug

Spring has had some minting trouble it seems.

The cards work with or without it.

11 Likes

We are from the before times.

6 Likes

Really?! He wears it well. :laughing:

3 Likes

Magic :smiley:

11 Likes

after seeing this post, I thought why not buy similar sleeves
this is my favorite deck, it is very accurate and smart
I have been using regularly since April and still in very good state
using sleeves, can keep good looks even longer
but the deck of cards got a little thicker
now I keep it in a bag, because it no longer fits in the box
there are no difficulties in shuffling the cards

12 Likes

Which sleeves did you buy if I might ask?

3 Likes

In the photo above is a label from them, if you expand the image, you can have a better look, I bought the first ones I saw in a local store, size 70*120 mm, if I were to buy again, I would look for rounded edges, if there were such, it is much more attractive than with rectangular

4 Likes

Has anyone used this yet with

Or is essence of burnt sage more advised

2 Likes

What effect are you wanting?

1 Like

What would be the effect
I didn’t even know there were different effects lol