The Essence of Three Kings

A uniting and uplifting of the alchemical souls of Frankincense, myrhh and sandalwood.

For personal and environmental use.

(may be scented) ;)

52 Likes

(may be scented) ;)

:rofl: :rofl:

19 Likes

Thanks for this, worked on my throat chakra straight away. Warm, rich smell, Christmas smell ? and so we can dance :joy:

9 Likes

What? No gold? :frowning_face:

(:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: - j/k)

5 Likes

Sandalwood my favorite incense
If this isn’t scented…i will learn how to create other scents and scent it back
:sunglasses:

9 Likes

I absolutely love this fragrance! I’ve had Frankincense and Myrhh oil for the longest, always uplifts my spirit!
Found a oil the other day without the myrhh and it smells heavenly.
I don’t see much of a need for this one thanks to the free release but you never know!

When I saw the title, I wishfully thought this was going to be a "Three Treasures’ field lol

11 Likes

Captain want to open fragrance shop. The most luxury perfume shop.

9 Likes

Ooooooh

I missed this was out all day!

Amazing!

4 Likes

Frankincense and myrrh are also used in medicine, traditionally believed to have the functions of healing wounds and analgesia, and are good wound medicines. Through trade, frankincense and myrrh also entered China and became a traditional Chinese medicine. The earliest document can be found in the Wei and Jin “Famous Doctors’ Bilu”, which states that frankincense "slightly warms. It treats wind and water poisoning and swollen, removes bad qi. The medicine is “bitter, pungent, warm, and non-toxic. It is mainly used to break a horse’s fall, and it can produce good blood by putting it out of the way.”

In addition to medicinal uses, frankincense and myrrh have also become incense materials for literati and scholars in China, and they can often be seen in many incense manuals with recipes recorded. To this day, frankincense and myrrh are distilled into essential oils and are often used in aromatherapy. A growing body of research has also confirmed the medicinal potential of frankincense and myrrh 1,2 . It can be seen that neither of these two resins has disappeared from people’s attention since ancient times!

14 Likes

Just got it!! Some cool organ castle style music…I also get a small fragrance from it! Love it!

9 Likes

Does this field produce body fragrance?
do mean this?:joy:

1 Like

Perfect time for Virgo season. Sandalwood is related to Virgo.

3 Likes

I’m virgo and i really like sandalwood but i’m not tempted yet :relaxed:

4 Likes

Been getting ready for bed and thought this would be nice, just for fun really so I looped it a couple times and played the one from YouTube with it too and I noticed a lessening of general swelling and inflammation that I was feeling

Then I read up on it, frankincense and myrrh are apparently amazing for that

Definitely going in my before bed stack from now on

(Also going to be very nice around Christmastime, for the song🌟)

5 Likes

I like this field very much. After listening to it, I feel my body is cool and has a faint fragrance, which is very like finishing a spa.

9 Likes

Why creator name is sapien medicines instead of sapien medicine? :thinking:

???

1 Like

Do you have updates for this?

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

What is the purpose and benefits of this field?

1 Like