after seeing this post, I thought why not buy similar sleeves
this is my favorite deck, it is very accurate and smart
I have been using regularly since April and still in very good state
using sleeves, can keep good looks even longer
but the deck of cards got a little thicker
now I keep it in a bag, because it no longer fits in the box
there are no difficulties in shuffling the cards

12 Likes

Which sleeves did you buy if I might ask?

3 Likes

In the photo above is a label from them, if you expand the image, you can have a better look, I bought the first ones I saw in a local store, size 70*120 mm, if I were to buy again, I would look for rounded edges, if there were such, it is much more attractive than with rectangular

4 Likes

Has anyone used this yet with

Or is essence of burnt sage more advised

2 Likes

What effect are you wanting?

1 Like

What would be the effect
I didn’t even know there were different effects lol

I’ve been combining my daily tarot spreads with the deck with listening to fields, Divine Will and the Welcomed specifically. Other fields would probably be even better, but that’s what I’ve got.

3 Likes

I would specifically be really interested in using Conceptual realizations with this field.

Would have to get it first though…

2 Likes

I have been having fun playing tarot with my friends. My friend is applying for jobs and I have been predicting his interviews they matched the readings so well that he comes by every time to have his reading before the interviews.

7 Likes

Awesome result, Genie! Congrats-Twinkling-Glitter-3248743223

1 Like

for those who don’t have it yet the tarot makes me go super far, those who don’t have it should try and buy it, I have great messages I draw the cards from this tarot only for me, and I find the results super convincing in addition I expect to be able to buy other NFTs, and audio magic I bought too much this month, I have to wait, I already want to heal myself, and the cards are ok, they have to feel better I’m trying to recover the NFT to put it in fantom, but it’s quite hard with my great English

2 Likes

My friend is really impressed with the deck that he placed an order for it yesterday. The deck proved itself to someone who knew nothing about all that we have here.

He asks the same question everyday, funny thing is he gets the same card no matter what he shuffled.

11 Likes

What does the NFT card do please?
Would using card sleeves intervene with the energy in any way?

2 Likes

Scroll up. Answers above.

1 Like

So it’s like a mark of ownership?

Nevermind, found the answer :slightly_smiling_face:

What size are the cards please?
I’d like to buy sleeves beforehand.
How much of the stock is left?

@Captain_Nemo

There is a search function in the top right side just search “sleeve” and you will get everything you need

1 Like

I didn’t find the exact answer, but I see other people wanted to order their sleeves, so it’s seemingly fine.