Corpus Spiritus Tarot Deck

I did the same thing. If you catch it in enough time, place a second order (with the code) and then cancel the first. There should be a link in the order confirmation.

Good luck! :four_leaf_clover:

6 Likes

I sent an email to the address…

Thanks
I’m so used to the auto-filling

5 Likes

Also, this;
while borrowing from the old, is also new.
A myriad of new things await to be discovered.

32 Likes

I get it. For me it because I’m a spazz…I tend to go too fast in all things :dash:

4 Likes

Then how are they going to be able to deliver it?
You’ll tell them to glue your name to the postbox on a piece of paper? :laughing:
That works in Switzerland for a couple of days

6 Likes

Actually it’s a good idea

But also it’s in a small village, they’ll figure it out

5 Likes

I have a similar problem except my relative in Italy has the exact same name as me! My experiences in that regard have highlighted for me the necessity of slowing down and avoiding autofill.

During that period though, I earned a reputation with her of being very generous (how could I ask for them back :woman_shrugging:t2:).

:smirk:

11 Likes

:upside_down_face: what a situation!

17 Likes

Purchased! Looking forward to using the cards.

12 Likes

I could bought it!!!
I don’t understand anything about Tarot but I know it works.

9 Likes

I bought one deck.
Looking forward to receiving it.
Thanks Dream

12 Likes

My first buy of tarot deck ever. I Wanted buy it last Year, so i thought about waiting for the physical one.

13 Likes

Got mine, thanks captain

Eager to receive them …

8 Likes

So, I’ve never done Tarot before, don’t really know what any of the cards mean, but I’d like to announce that I’m opening up a Tarot business today…

100% accurate
Morphic Powered™
$5000 per reading
No refunds

Thanks guys

18 Likes

but of course, it is better to develop some practice skill when you get it first though.
wouldnt you think it better?
I mean, it adds to the legitimacy
but, otherwise. I wish you great success in your future business :D

27 Likes

Okay okay, I’ll try to get some practice first :rofl:

10 Likes

Could we be allowed to use it for service for fee.

but what makes the deck for more interesting in my belief is that it can be used itself as a magical / metaphysical tool to navigate the worlds around you.
help situations in everyday life.
well it will take mastery, but it can be a whole system unto itself and well
So learn to play your cards right.

:wink:

41 Likes

what you mean
its a regular deck
use it how ever you want.

14 Likes

Ive read Tarot since i was 5… for fun

Growing up i have had to have a deck close by, some years i would not read at all. I can count in one hand how many times ive read for myself. Because it always feels like ego, expectations, desire of outcomes etc are the ones giving the messages or sometimes they would be just totally make no sense, and it was because the Spirit of the Universe simply does not want to give one a message through a tarot deck.

I took this seriously a couple years ago i think when doing nothing at home in Pandemia, so i got a lot of tarot decks and oracle decks.

What im trying to say its that i know every card like the back of my hand, and what is the message when they are combined with what.

Yet…

Ive found COMPLETELY different meanings in some cards, to what every other tarot reader out there have thaught for ages. that has blown my mind and that now they make sooo much sense!!! and a deeply profound explanation in the rest. Without effort. Unbelievable easy to understand.

Nobody needs to learn or a whole course to enjoy and get the best out of this Deck. The message just flow to you and wrap you around almost like whispering in your ears.

You dont need to draw them in this and that way to mean this and that no.

Just make a question and pull some out and so on.

This is the best gift we could have gotten.

A best friend for life that knows it all right next to us

Oh and i forgot

Reading for myself, its like really a message from the Universe. Not my own perception. Very very easy and clear.

Oh an one good tip if youd like to try.

Pull out one card in the morning to understand the message from the Universe for the day…

That way you might want to listen to a particular audio that can tweak the energy that the Universe is telling be about to unfold, or to pay attention for signs around during your day.

Or at the end of the day, to understand what happened or how you going to bed with in you… so then u can also play an audio to embrace whatever or to release whatever.

29 Likes