Corpus Spiritus Tarot Deck

Thank you so much Captain! :sparkling_heart: Blessings on blessings from you for usā€¦ I canā€™t wait for this one :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

12 Likes

Thank you @Captain_Nemo !

10 Likes

Thank you very much @Captain_Nemo looking forward to these!

10 Likes

Thanks, Captain and Team! :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Thanks @Captain_Nemo!

10 Likes

Thank you!

14 Likes

Thank you!! :purple_heart:

12 Likes

Price for two decks in euro with the discount: 222,27ā‚¬
Got it :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Looking forward to receiving it!!!
(and offering the extra to my beloved auntie :fairy:)

12 Likes

Phew good thing there are enough decks not to sell out in a few mins, I forgot about this :woman_facepalming::slightly_smiling_face:

18 Likes

itā€™s a pity that there is no delivery to Ukraine, so I wanted to get it

12 Likes

yep
but i am not sure its gonna stay up all day.
They just fulfilling today, not renting space to keep stock

But i saved up to buy a few myself, would be nice to keep, as a memory.
Mao and I own the deck for the card system on IG
I dont think much anybody else has those.

29 Likes

What a collectorā€™s edition! Not just the magnificent energy, but also its beautiful. I keep it locked and safe so that I donā€™t damage it haha

Got 3 decks of this one hahaā€¦there is no doubt this will be another collectorā€™s edition itemā€¦Nothing else gives the amazing feeling of holding those beautiful cards in oneā€™s hands and experiencing the beauty and energyā€¦

And thanks to Captain for the additional discount :pray:

34 Likes

Do I have to be an experienced tarot reader to use this?

10 Likes

Funny enough I was looking to buy a tarot deck last week, saved a few I liked, even had one in my cart, but didnā€™t feel ā€œmovedā€ to make a purchase and decided to revisit later. Then, this was announced. I am SO glad I waited and was able to purchase this deck instead.
Thank You!

12 Likes

Hi, Kenn. My understanding is that the intuitive nature of the deck plus our Captainā€™s magical additions will make it easier to work with, so an experienced reader you will not have to be!

But you can become!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:

20 Likes

Thank you very much, Captain and Team.

7 Likes

Will there be a explanation on how to read the tarot cards included or should I get that somewhere else?
Like the meanings of different cards, how to lay them etc.

Thanks for the deck :slight_smile:

9 Likes

Where are you now? If it hasnā€™t been sorted, PM me

10 Likes

Iā€™m sure classical references would be helpful but, from what I understand, part of the magic baked in is that interpretation be intuitively guided so youā€™ll likely not need an external reference. :sparkles:

9 Likes

I didnā€™t see the promo code and I sent it to France to a family member but with my name :sweat_smile::man_facepalming:

But I got it :muscle:
Thanks

9 Likes