Cosmic Intercession

Can someone please message me the nft audio. I did not get it with my purchase.

Thanks so much,

Jack

done

If someone can share audio of this NFT, please message me
I will send copy of my NFT purchase to prove I bought it

Thank you

1 Like

Which was later updated with angelic intercession, does this also have that upgrade? Or really original intercession?

So this has possibilities of meeting beings never seen before ? Reach other galaxies?

So it could also be used as an “exploration” field.

So this doesnt have the “causes no contact between helpful agents”, as in it does for them to interfere in fear based situations.

1 Like

done

Sharing an experience with this NFT here:

15 Likes

I bought. I am very happy! I feel safe. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

I may need to talk with the NFT, in order to create a new rule. Since I don’t fear the spirit realm or many situations (outside of Acrophobia & certain aspects & creatures within nature), it may be critical to state that;

a) an absence of fear, in any situation, still qualifies for intercession.

b) any parasitic beings who cause imbalance or any undesired result within our existence qualifies as worthy of intercession.

1> Since such a drain doesn’t evoke true “danger” or fear, there’s a possibility that “the others” figure we are in control and that I will call them if needed.

c) Ask the beacons to activate the moment I lay down; until I get up for the day.

Because of this, I’ve had to use this feild manually. It does work, yet I need it to guard me while sleeping (automated protection). I know this adjustment will provide much deeper rest and less active defense on my part. I just felt this could help someone else out there who is going through similar things.

11 Likes

My past self:

elmo
“I can do it all alone you peasants!”

After realizing the true value of Cosmic Intercession:

“Thank you friends!”

19 Likes

This is very real. Thanks for raising awareness of this.

4 Likes

Does this Include Alien Intercession as well? as it’s Cosmic level!

1 Like

Has it ever been mentioned what beings of the Cosmo’s we can have an intercession with?
Does it include God’s and Goddess’s? ArchAngels, All alien races who want to help us? Arcturians, Naga’s, Pleiadians and so on?
How do we know who to ask?
Do we just play the audio, meditate with the pic and ask for help and just see who wants to come through to help?
Can we ask for a specific God?
For instance call upon Poseidon to infuse strength into us using the power of his trident? Or call upon Arcturians who would like to help do a complete healing session on us?

4 Likes

Can Somebody plz lend me this.i am having some financial problems so I can’t buy right now.i am in urgent need of this.but I swear Dreamweaver and I promise exactly after 1 months.i will buy it from store.and will send full money to the lender.as I am going through life and death situations.thank you so much for your kindness.

1 Like

I mean im not stopping anyone from lending you this, but you can also loop Angelic Intercession, The Spare of Destiny, Hands of Glory, (all those from Dream Seeds) and Aventurine, Citrine from Energetic Alchemy.

Also the abundance and millionaire mindset on Sapien Medicine.

5 Likes

I have read the audios descriptions you have mentioned.as they are of no use of me at this time.i used angelic and devic intercession and then I found they are of little use for me at this time.i want to call bajrang Bali so I am doing everything.I am giving my full.listening to audios,cone of power,intense bhakti(developed heart chakra),panchmukhi Hanuman homam brahmcharya.I can easily earn money through manifestation but it is not my focus now for the time being.this field attracted my attention.and can massively help me.i want to give all of me.

2 Likes

What makes you think this would be different then?

It sounds like all the ones you are using are of Intercessions, just like this one here would.

If none of the Intercessions have worked for you, maybe then this wouldnt either, what if you change the perspective a bit?

When Dieties, Intercessions, Angels, Aliens etc are not coming forwards with the help, more times than not, there is a Karmic lesson, or an opportunity to push out abilities for what you are ready for but have not explored? Are not aware yet? Etc

All of them could support of course but when they dont, (rarely tbh) then there is something within you, that you are not seeing and they all want you to see.

Go within a bit maybe?

What about the Tarot audios?

Like Wheel of Fortune, The Tower in Reverse?

Also practice gratitude more, the way you are disregarding the beings and assistance i mentioned or youve used might also play a role.

Anyway. Good luck in your pursuits! I hope all turns out for the better

3 Likes

Bajrangbali is present in this physical plane itself and also other lokas.he is much powerful than the angles and devas so these intercession of no use here.it is not I am not receiving help.i know you don’t believe me I also offered him the Prasad in human form and I looked deeply in his eyes.and I have 5-6 incidents within a week.i mean almost everyday he helped me.but I want to call him and I want to talk to him personally.so the thing with cosmic intercession is I request some higher power than bajrang Bali to please request bajrang Bali to meet me.it is both my desperation and devotion.

1 Like

No no its not that i dont believe you, i just wanted to give you a different perspective you could try while you find this.

And just bare in mind that not because youd have this, itd be like having the directory with the personal numbers of any and every Being/Diety out there. They still choose to approach or not, and its more about whoever sees/feels/hears your cry for help or even without it, so it could be just anyone, not exactly the one you want.

But also :

But then

Does not make any sense.

1 Like

Could you please link to this? I remember it, I am trying to find it and I can’t, on forum or youtube. Thanks

1 Like

For manifesting money.It requires a certain amount of focus and patience and work done.i can only do one thing at a time.so it would be a distraction for me now.