Cosmic Intercession

For this one it sounds like the greater the need the greater the help. So, pretty bad ass i.m.o.

Same : ( I’ll keep checking

5 Likes

same here…waiting!

can you imagine to have a protection everytime you feel fear? this is rich, eh?

in my reallity it means everytime i feel dem deamons (goosebumps and all) then the NFT will activate and puff…

what do you think @Maoshan_Wanderer ?

2 Likes

The site is still not accepting quite a lot address… We’ll just have to wait.

1 Like

We going to get a new transaction service provider up soon? By we of course I really mean Dream and Sammy. Does anyone know? I’m going to have to stop hitting the “complete order” button 50 times a day. It feels not healthy.

I reallllly want this field though.

7 Likes

Why doesn’t this show up on the website? I only now saw it here. Maybe I just missed it. Regardless, Can’t buy anything on there :(

2 Likes

Yes. See The Unexpected thread for all the unfolding.

Hang tight.

2 Likes

I’m sure the holiday weekend in the US is slowing things down. Today is a bank holiday and a lot of businesses are taking time off. Captain is already working his little tushy off for us, my friend!

4 Likes

You have to click on “Full Catalog” from the home page.

Then go and choose “sort by”

And change it to “Date, New to Old”

2 Likes

I found it now. Thanks bro. Def grabbing this and The Eternal when payment processing is fixed. Was lucky I grabbed the other two when I could

5 Likes

Have you seen his tushy? Do you truly know if it is small?! I am incredulous.

3 Likes

I just read that whole thread.

Nothing there about payment providers changing. Maybe you meant a different thread. No big. I know it will happen when it will happen. Just wondered if anyone had a sneak peak of when that might be.

1 Like

Captain’s tushy working-offness is an inherent part of the sapien ethos. What do you think that mirror NFT was for? :rofl:

2 Likes

You are right Rose. Sometimes I just can’t help myself and I transform into this hideous beast.

8 Likes

Sorry, I meant The Eternal (all these fields with similar names lol)

1 Like

I figured something like that. I’ve got benefit-of-the-doubt for you man. Cool. I’ll check it out.

1 Like

I need Cosmic Intercession to help me cope with the pain of not being able to buy Cosmic Intercession. Lol. I’ll be ok.

18 Likes

Was just thinking about how frustrated I am I can’t buy this and Eternal too. :(

8 Likes

Hoohooo friends

Paypal is now working, just bought Cosmic Intercession, and also Eternal (after sitting on the fence for a bit haha)

@This_Boy_Here @Atreides @Gnosticmedic27

27 Likes

Awesome, Maoshan. Gratz to you! :partying_face: :hugs:

8 Likes

Thank you!!

9 Likes