Cosmic Synergy

Some of you showed love to a creation of mine called HyperCompetence

I have come up with a new audio, i have been working on this one for a month and i’m excited to share it with all of you

Introducing, COSMIC SYNERGY

This field will give you a life where the negative influences of planets and celestial objects no longer hinder your progress. Enriched with the benefits of Yantras and the sacred Navgraha Homam which will result in opening up endless possibilities.

I have included the energy output of yantras related to each planet and the output of repeating mantras associated with each yantra for 108 times. This will result in removing Malefic effects and amplify positives of each planet.

If Rahu and Ketu in your charts are affecting you negatively, this field will help you greatly with it.

Below are the benefits that you might experience while using this field, this is just scratching the surface. True and deeper effects of this field will be exclusive to each user.

Unleash Unlimited Potential

It’s not about removing limitations, it’s about unlocking potential. Regardless of your chart this field empowers you to take control of your destiny.

Experience Complete Physical and Mental Well Being

Witness negativity fade as being blossoms. The radiant positivity of this field permeates every aspect of your life from your health to happiness.

Radiate Irresistible Magnetism

Bid farewell to missed opportunities. As the malefic effects vanish you’ll exude a charm that effortlessly attracts success, relationships and prosperity.

Amplify Your Vitality

Embark on a journey, towards an stronger version of yourself. This field doesn’t just focus on mental well being; it also enhances your vitality so you can become the best version of yourself.

Shape Your Cosmic Destiny

The combined energy signature of the Navgraha Homam and the power of Yantras grants you an ability to shape your destiny. It feels as though you have a protector watching over you making sure that the cosmic energies are constantly working in your favor.

A Shield, for Every Challenge

This field acts as a defense mechanism. It doesn’t just counteract influences – it addresses imbalances, alignments and even hypothetical celestial entities. Your safeguard is all encompassing and steadfast.

3-4 times is more than enough.

Until it is uploaded in the marketplace, you can get it on Gumroad.

For further questions you can message me in the forum or email me at havenalchemy@gmail.com

https://alchemyhaven.gumroad.com/l/mnlym

2 Likes