Counselling

ok look, i whine a lot, i am a child i am 16 years old, and ive tried convincing everyone that i need counselling, cuz ever since i was young i only had to talk to myself and it gave me trouble maybe because i just couldnt talk to anybody, like now i just wanna be open with a counsellor and make them listen to me like i really just do rant a lot like right now lmfao idk bruh smth wrong w ma brain or its bcoz of how i grew up so lonely at a young age, like literally, im very sad. and i hate when i feel like the ppl i rant to are like tired of me or sumn cuz u know i just wanna rant like, i wish i was normal too y’all. i love yall and i wanna be the best for yall but theres just times where im miserable and im like this and yall dont like me when im like this so im probably gonna have to run to a therapist and literally/actually “cry about it”:sob::sob::sob::skull:

so yeah guys, im trying to be really authentic and non fake rn, anyways, do yall have audios to stop me from whining so much :skull: i love myself when im whining its just that, idk, just please, audios? like maybe theres a tarot card somewhere thats gonna make me shut up and not feel like i have to say or tell or burst at someone what i feel every time out of nowhere and especially when i dont have control like rn, so bye guys i wont stop talking lmao- so pls give me suggestions :pray:

1 Like

My personal emotional and mental supporter

6 Likes

In most High schools there are counselers.
There are also online support groups for your age group.

6 Likes

Here you go

Ego dissolution 1x
Subconscious Limits Removal 1x
Energy blockage removal 1x
Internal Alchemical Crucible 1x
Exorcism rite version 2.0 2x
Depression the relief 2x
Inner Pillar of Power 2x
Love, Gratitude & Appreciation 1x
Etheric Cord Cutter 1x
Take back your whole power 2x
Inner Child healing 2x
Forgiveness and release 2x
Trauma Release and Healing 2x
The Devil (Reversed) 2x
Emotional Release 1x
Mindfulness 2x
All Purpose Anxiety removal 2x
Become Whole 2x
Ojas refined and defined 2x

If you don’t want to listen to all of these, then stick to

Ego dissolution 1x
Subconscious Limits Removal 1x
Energy blockage removal 1x
Internal Alchemical Crucible 1x
Inner Pillar of Power 2x
Love, Gratitude & Appreciation 1x
Inner Child healing 2x
Trauma Release and Healing 2x
The Devil (Reversed) 2x
Emotional Release 1x
Mindfulness 2x

Good luck

i forgot, if you feel lonely then listen to this one
Grief Loss Loneliness

4 Likes

:sweat_smile: That’s the one I thought about.

3 Likes

I’m in good company, then, thanks!

2 Likes

Yes, I use it very often and helps me a lot.

2 Likes

yhank you so much guys im checking them out rn

1 Like