Country music on sapien audios

I just wonder why sapien never make audios with guitar sound or country music in general… That would be awesome :joy:

5 Likes

no

7 Likes

Hm why?

Put yourself in captain’s shoes. You’re putting a bunch of time, energy, and resources into making a brand new field. And it’s a great field. But no enjoys using it because it’s country music.

Country music is too niche to be used as the music for a field designed to be enjoyed by everyone :smirk:

14 Likes

Sapien musics uses appeals to everyone. but country music does not appeal to everyone.

6 Likes

Omg NO lol

4 Likes

I guess I’m only one who into country music xD

Aside from that I just remembered that sapien audio for ears do actually use guitar music in it. It’s not country. But the rhythm of it very nice. Just the beginning of the video is jump scare a bit :joy:

I like it.

5 Likes

Country rooooad XD instantly playing in my head

2 Likes

Thats all i know about country music only because of this cats meme lol

4 Likes

Lmaooo

1 Like

Speaking of guitar. This is my favorite song that is heavily on guitar instrument. John Mayer always using electric guitar https://youtu.be/mQ055hHdxbE

1 Like

Lunamoon has left the chat cringe

Lol :kissing_heart:

Anyway. Off to work. Enjoy your eve with your country music :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

I dont know about country music but he does have some country instrumentals but its a mix, he has some guitar in some albums, Personally the music lately has been perfect so im fine with whatever

1 Like

Country music? How about some metal :sunglasses:

1 Like

Disconnect From Negative Energy in Your Life ( Morphic Frequency )

1 Like

The older version idk where it is but that one is very good. Has some calming music too

1 Like

This one is on Patreon and has some country music in it.

2 Likes

I honestly don’t believe the fields would be taken “seriously”. They aren’t already!
Imagine if some straight rock started blasting :sweat_smile:

Besides, we can always place some fields “over” or “under” our favorite songs!

When I think spiritual, we mainly think ancient instruments, flutes…And those newer catchy tunes, of course. There’s a tradition followed :slight_smile:

1 Like

no

2 Likes