Course General Discussion

I’m feeling emotional, too. Negative is magnified.
Is it because the Body Primer brings the issue to the surface?
I had not heard anything for two days before the course, and now I heard nothing. So I’ve been thinking, is it possible that this part of my emotions, which I’ve been repressing and hiding.
And while I was training, I suddenly felt an electric current flow through my body. When I closed my eyes for a moment, it was like someone turned on a light above my head and flashed it twice.
I feel much better after reading your share, otherwise I always think I did something wrong.

1 Like

Use emotional release audio brother. After using the course audio. It will help.

1 Like

Sorry @anon26869922 for not replying but it seem I cant access the course anymore… lol

Anyone else experiencing this? somehow my account has been deactivated but if I use the link to send the email with an activation link that link takes me to a 404.

My username and password are correct cause I’ve saved them in chrome…

1 Like

PM me with screenshots, maybe I can help.

1 Like

My playlist is “Ego”“body”“Emotional Release”“meditation”“crystal”

Is it in the wrong order ?

I’ll cite myself this time :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you Sam sent me the attachments via email all good now x

1 Like

You were not able to download from the site?.. :man_facepalming:

No. The attachments werent clickable, there was no link to download in red like the one for the audios, i tried in all ways and even with the help of someone in pms with screenshoots and it def didnt open. It can happen you know? Get over it. Im not retarded.

Sorry no no i didnt see that lol i looked fast and i thought it was the download for the audios, these links in every section are whats missing. But i got them now sent by email thank you!

1 Like

i felt this, but for me i knew it was feelings and thoughts that were ready for me to address whether or not it made me ‘feel bad’.

like others mentioned, emotional release and ego dissolution help!

i felt like this last night and after sleeping i feel like ‘myself’ again! the heaviness is gone, but i know it can always come back.

on another note!

i finished watching the videos and have looked into the PDFs!

in the beginning, i was mostly confused and overwhelmed with the information. now they feel natural to ‘know’.

i am almost finished with the audio listening schedule!

so far i am satisfied with the course and will definitely refer to it when it relates to my current life circumstances.

thank you!

4 Likes

Can I download the course audios or would they loose some of their potency if I did?

You can download the MP3s posted in the course. No problems there. Any Mp3 posted by Sapien himself (course, Gumroad, Teespring, Patreon) can be downloaded and used. The only thing that will not work is if you try to convert his Youtube videos to MP3s.

7 Likes

Thank you !! :slight_smile:

The course its pure gold !! Im very happy to be able to experience this transformative course!!!
Domo arigato!

18 Likes

I feel like that couple in the background is going to be in trouble soon.

Just sayin’ :rofl: :joy:

20 Likes

I joined this gang today :v:

11 Likes

Woot!

5 Likes

After having done the audios one round, do we continue running them, and can we run them all in one/two days?

if you want

Up to you.

3 Likes