1 Like

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

2 Likes

2 Likes

Lol .

1 Like

Exercises? Regimen schedule? What is that? I only see audios.
I just enrolled and im wondering after reading lots of entries here if i should stop wearing the Fae and little dude servitors? :sob: i wont wear the tags but man! I just created the 2 servitors like 3 days ago and ive been having so much fun and so much no fun lol but necessary i dont want to stop wearing them unless i absolutely need to.
Second question, the meditation audio i know best before but can i do it more than once a day?

1 Like

Servitors are fine

7 Likes

Yay! Awesome

Someone was talking about exercises and regimen for that i see that at the end of the list but they seem to be doing them from the start im lost lol

Take a look at the documents inside the course

3 Likes

Don’t know if you guys were aware of a book called “The Emotion Code” by Bradley Nelson. Should complement the course very well

2 Likes

I dont see them :cold_sweat:

1 Like

Check the last chapter of the course. It will show links to different PDFs instead of videos.

This is all i see and nothing is clickable

:thinking:

1 Like

Can’t click on the name? It’s working on my iPhone

Yes i can click on the name and once i do that it takes me back to the whole list.
I cannot click on where it says atrachement tho so im going in circles

If i go back they are highlithed in blue like cickable then when i click there it goes grey but nothing shows/ open/ happens

1 Like

Strange :thinking:

Can you see this, if you scroll up:

Otherwise you might need to use another device…

Yes that was the first pic i posted

I see. Sorry looked at your post, while I was hiking. And the on the red **Download Link to …" doesn’t change at all? It keeps saying “to Course Audio” ?