Course missing content?

@SammyG

So I left comments within the course itself and then realized with all the site maintenance, those might not actually notify anyone at the moment xD

• The course is currently missing all the “sheets”. A meditation sheet was mentioned, an exercise sheet was mentioned. Neither are in the Google Drive (including the articles folder) and, unless I’ve missed it, no other reference to a location for files is made.
  • Healer Primer and Become the Healer both have Become the Healer’s video.
  • Psychic Defense and Psychic Perception are the same video; but instead of the same YouTube video as with Healer Primer/Become the Healer, it looks like the same video was uploaded to YouTube twice as the link/Title are different.

Just wanted to bring it to someone’s attention and hopefully get the missing content. Thank you so much!

1 Like

Please tag Sammy

1 Like

Done and @SammyG just in case the edit doesn’t actually trigger the tag during an edit :o

How are you accessing the course? The link has been down for a very long time.

1 Like

I literally clicked on the blurb on the main page of https://enlightenedstates.com

I bought the course last night O.o

1 Like

Oh, old users are not able to access the course. You created account on enlightenedstates and then bought the course or bought it directly?

Pretty sure I had an account from when I was scoping out everything Dream, because I didn’t understand if the store just wasn’t accessible or someone had set it up oddly.

@Kalacakra From the sounds of it, content is missing because the course wasn’t supposed to be for sale?

No idea about the missing content, I was not able to access the course for a very long time. Hope Sammy fixes everything soon.

Thought I was the only one. I’m also not able to access anything from the course. Bought it almost 2 years ago. The only thing I still have are the audios …

1 Like

Since I seem to have summoned all of the OG class, how did you all like the course? Have you continued to use the audios/do the exercises?

Same. I still have like 2 of the audios downloaded, but nothing more.

I gave up trying lol.

1 Like

I have some of the PDFs from the course that I downloaded before the site went down, can’t access it anymore. Perhaps old users can get their access renewed, and I don’t know, maybe update the attunements with Dream’s current abilities :stuck_out_tongue:

I would’ve imagined an attunement like this would have a smart field (to keep it up to date), or a servitor watching over it, unless Dream wasn’t capable of that, or not confident in it, when the course was created?

Also, would you mind sharing those pdfs with me? It doesn’t seem like Sammy’s going to be free to get to my issue anytime soon.

Sure! PM something that confirms you have access to the course and I’ll share those with you.

1 Like