Course Webinar, 1/29 at 1:30 PM EST

The next webinar will be on Friday, check your emails for Zoom link

Sammy wrote in the email;

“This one, we’ld like to talk about how to help you all accomplish your spiritual goals for 2021! The past few webinars are posted in the course documents in the very bottom. They have been endearing and informative for many and it’d be nice to have some of you there again.
Many blessings to you all :)”

18 Likes

Thanks for making the thread for me lol.

Hope to see you all there! Been a while and it’s time we catch up. Let’s make this year a transformative one :slight_smile:

13 Likes

Is this for people who paid the course?
I’m going to buy the course in the next 1-3 months.

You can say that again :clap:

3 Likes

Yes it is. Thumbs up for doing it. Its totally worth it and dont worry you can catch up on the webinars, they are uploaded after each session so once you start the course youll have access to the links

4 Likes

Remember the webinar is today!!

4 Likes

TOTALLY MISSED THIS :sweat::sweat::sweat::sweat: smh.

1 Like

does anyone have recording

Me too! Thankfully there is the replay :smiley:

3 Likes

im sure Sammy will put the link for it.

Which I, Myself will listen to again because i didnt paid much attention due to following the jokes of Mr @Captain_Nemo in the chat :rofl:

4 Likes

I want plasmafied yogurt :smile:

1 Like

ok, I can’t wait, I love listening to him and SammyG speak

1 Like

Dream only uses the text chat in these webinars, unfortunately that part wont be in the recording… so no one will see his wisdom he shared

2 Likes

And his jokes lol

2 Likes

And all my random comments. Now people won’t know that Dream and I were complimenting Egle :(

2 Likes

:sneezing_face: :broken_heart:

For the lady in the webinar that talked about fears of OBE (i forgot her name in the forum) and for any one else interested in reading Robert Bruce about the concept/practice as recommended by Captain here is a link with all his book As of 2021

3 Likes

Astral projection is really cool. I’ve been successful 3 times in my life but each time was transformative!

3 Likes

I think it was @antied77

Thanks for the info, useful for me too!

1 Like

Ah yes i think so thanks Lilo x

1 Like