Course Webinar, 4/9 at 1 PM EST

The next webinar will be next Friday. Check your email for the Zoom link.

See you all there!

12 Likes

If @SilverZuzu joins id join too, i want to witness the new born prettier younger face after Carboxytherapy and Plasma Glass wot wot :sunglasses::partying_face:

6 Likes

Thank you LunaMoon! I haven’t taken the course yet…I was waiting until I felt better on a regular basis to do so. The Plasma Skin is my present to myself, my 65th birthday the middle of June. (Glad to be around, I love birthdays!) I also got the Carboxytherapy because of the postings on the forum, in the hopes of it helping/healing my middle-lower back, pelvis and spine inflammation and pain. (And that damn SI joint). I am considering the other therapy MicroK.

I went for a short walk outside the other day (its been a while) and with every step I was wincing in pain. I could see by my shadow (ahead of me) my posture was all crooked. But I walked anyway, was very winded (wearing a mask didnt help) , had to stop every 5 steps or so to try to pull myself upward/upright using whatever I could (light poles, telephone poles, very high SUV’s etc) to straighten my spine and body. (Its applied traction using whatever is available, to straighten me out. BTW when I do this it is also painful)Total walk 8 blocks. Knight/Warrior mindset! Came out
exhausted, grimicing in pain but in an improved mood.

Update: Bought the MicroK therapy field the next day.

11 Likes

Is that webinar for those who are interested in the course but haven’t bought yet and are looking for more information or is this for people who have already bought the course?

If it’s for people who already bought the course, I haven’t seen a zoom link in my email. My email has been pretty glitchy as of late so that may explain it.

1 Like

Its for people who have enrolled/finished the course.

1 Like

Hey Ryan, check your junk mail folder too, it may have gone in there. But if it’s not, message @SammyG and let him know you haven’t received the email.

1 Like

Awesome, thanks! I checked my junk folder and it’s not there. Would it be because I haven’t technically finished the course? (I’ve watched most of the videos so far but I haven’t check them all off.)

no, it’s for anyone enrolled, whether you just started the course or finished it. Hmmm have you received any of the past webinar emails (almost every month there’s one)?

1 Like

Ah darn I didn’t even realize that. I have never gotten any of the past webinar emails.

Strange, ok message Sammy about that, he’ll figure it out.

1 Like

Great, thanks! Do you know if the past webinars are recorded/if I would possibly have access to them somewhere? Or is it just a one time live event with no recordings?

1 Like

In the course, scroll down ro the bottom, Section 15, in there you’ll get a document with the links to all of the past webinars, Some are in audio only some hav video too, but they are all there

2 Likes

Awesome, thank you! Really appreciate all your help :D

1 Like

Anyytime!! hope to see you there next week!

1 Like

If someone who has done the course and wants to join next week, send me a private message and I’ll send over the link.

2 Likes

Will be curious to hear if some of you guys have tried to add Emotional Mastery to the course, and the outcome.

1 Like

I want to join a webinar but work Tuesday through Saturday 10:30am-7pm
Pacific time

1 Like

I’ve just bought the course today but don’t suppose i could finish until Friday…

If i do finish on let’s say Thursday, could i join?

3 Likes

Hey, you definitely can join. Like I said above…

just send Sammy a message and he’ll send you the link. Don’t rush through the course. Take your time and go slowly, you’ll get much more from it if you master each step before going to the next

2 Likes

Oh great thanks…

Yes I’m already planning to go through it very slowly and multiple times

2 Likes