Covid vaccine field

We just need something that removes everything out of our body which is not supposed to be in our biological body system. This will solve all problem cuz it will bring us at our natural state.

1 Like

I find it funny how 5g is invented and covid came out outta nowhere. And what’s more funny that it’s china who did experiment with 5g for first time. Also china bought majority of shares from big companies at one third of price. They shut down domestic flight but not international? Just so that they could spread this virus freely. Also not to mention trump sued china for delaying the announcement of new virus. Tho he sucked at controlling it but at least he was smart enough to figure this out lol…I’m not saying 5g is the main reason but there’s a possibility that it might be related.

1 Like

I’m sure they had cure to start with. They even killed one of their doctors to shut him. And many dead bodies were burned. People who were infected

I don’t buy into the whole China virus (COVID-19) (LMAO funny how my phone tried autocorrecting (china virus). I can’t help but to think other governments around the world had something to do with it or knew about it and never said anything. Ugh as in writing this I’m losing interest in anything I have to say regarding this subject.

1 Like

Probably. Or perhaps it’s a trick to reduce mass population.

Regain control… Through fear? But that’s enough from me.

If the virus is caused by 5G then we will have it for life, I think it is hard to believe that, 5G is certainly not good, but I don’t think it can cause corona.

It’s not cuz of 5g obviously. But maybe related some other way can’t tell. I was stating that both happened at same time which is funny

1 Like

I understand.

Even if the virus is not caused by 5G, you think it’s not going to be around for life? The elites can keep it around as long as they want or need to get their desired effects. And they can bring it back whenever they want, or invent claims of some mutated new super version. This is not the first corona virus, after all.

It may exist, but what I mean is in great activity as it is now.

Hello Friends,

You may have already heard from MSM that there is a new strand of the virus. How convenient was that news right at the great conjunction? Anyhow I’m not going to go into it but all ask please please don’t go into fear. Because with the new high energies we are receiving this is exactly what the intent is for this as you go into fear, you wouldn’t be able to integrate the high vibrations for a better future.

Be safe, be patient but more importantly be confidant that you will have a future you prefer!

8 Likes

Here in Argentina we’ve had a lot of cases of Covid-19 but we don’t have 5G yet (We have barely 4G with bad quality.)

1 Like

No they secretly have them