Covid vaccine field

I wanted to ask if it’s possible to make a field that gives complete immunity from covid ? I mean the corona virus field does cure it but can it also prevent it from getting infected once again? We can recover from covid easily but what about those if someone gets infected by any of us? We wouldn’t normally know that we are carrying it unless we test. So I was wondering if we had the immunity against it then we would never be infected at first place…so is it possible to make any vaccine field to gain complete immunity? Cuz it seems people can get infected multiple times.

1 Like

Simply by developing Wolverine features! :wink:

the best thing you can do

3 Likes

I know about this. I was talking about building permanent immunity

Develop Wolverine features!

We need to ask sapien for something like that lul

Also search Regenerative Healing Factor

But I doubt it’s about any healing. It’s more like creating antibody against the virus. but damn if something like that is made then it would be historic haha

bro, permament immunity would mean end of all diseases. You know we don’t have that yet

I was talking about covid only…a specific.vaccine does give you immunity against a specific virus

Search also, immortality
for example these great playlists from Dr Virtual7

or

3 Likes

Hello, I live in Japan. I don’t know what’s really happening in other countries but in my country people who are seeking the truth say Corona is a planned scam. I found a doctor was saying nobody is dying because of the virus. It is said that the disease is caused by 5G frequency.
And people say the virus itself is exosome.
I just searched and found this page.

Coronavirus Truth

Dr. Kaufman says COVID-19 is not really a disease and a deadly “virus” but an “exosome”.
According to him, “exosomes are excreted by the cells when fighting various insults caused by environmental and biological toxins, stress (including fear), infection, harmful radiations, and other kinds of injuries. These exosomes, Kaufman emphasized, does not harm the body but instead provide benefits to our health by facilitating healing.”

So, I’m not afraid of the virus but rather afraid of 5G and the vaccine.
As far as I know vaccines themselves were always the cause of the diseases.
When I joined volunteer work in Africa I found a doctor who worked for AIDS noticed later that the virus was spread by the vaccine itself.

So I rather want to know if it is possible to make the energy audio to detoxify the dangerous vaccine when it is forced.

2 Likes

While there are doctors who say the virus is caused by 5G, several scientists have already explained that 3G 4G and 5G do not cause disease, I do not believe in any of the explanations completely, I do not think 5G is completely safe, but also say that it causes viruses I already think it absurd, in Argentina very few people were contaminated, and there is 5G there, how do you explain that to me? They were not contaminated because they are protecting themselves, unlike most other countries.

1 Like

5g is a terrible thing to start with but I don’t think it can cause corona. If that’s the issue then we will suffer from corona for lifetime since there will be 5g.

3 Likes

Exactly.

Well for the vaccine detoxification sapien might make some audio in future. The virus was lab made in china anyway. They will forcefully give vaccine toa all to reduce mass population. Like they did with this virus. That’s what I can tell from my experience being in china. It’s complete bs that it came from bat or anything.

4 Likes

Exactly; those who propagated it in the world, because it deliberately did not warn the rest of the world, and those who found the cure are the Chinese. In fact, in many cities of China they walk without a mask.

1 Like

China is covid free

1 Like

I honestly don’t trust, the Chinese government to believe the claims they make, over 1 billion people and it’s completely rid of it? That must be a ultra-sophisticated government if you ask me. I’m sure there is a lot of censorship making it seem like they are free.

These are my opinions only, but based on past events it’s citizens are heavily censored and many are even afraid.

1 Like